At the Mikage Shrine

POV

"Tomoe what happened to that girl?!"asked Nanami with fear in her big brown eyes.

"I found her outside the stairs of the shrine, I... couldn't just leave her there."Said Tomoe with a desperate face.

"Calm down Tomoe...you really do seem worried about that girl " said Mizuki with a grin.

"Shut your mouth snake!"yelled Tomoe with his face getting red.

"Hey, stop it! Both of you! Here Tomoe, you can lie her on this futon."Said Nanami pointing to the futon. Tomoe carefully lied (y/n) on the futon and couldn't get his eyes off the injured girl.

"I'll treat her injuries " said Nanami. "Are you sure your okay Tomoe?"asked Nanami looking at the worried fox.

"I'm okay..."Said Tomoe with sadness on his face.

Moving on

Tomoe went outside of the shrine once more and continued to drink sake on the roof.

"Why did I fear for that human girl's health?" Asked Tomoe to himself as he drank sake and was deep into thoughts.

"What's her name?"Tomoe kept asking himself.

"Why so worried, Tomoe?" Said Mizuki getting on the roof of the shrine.

Tomoe's eyed grew big.

"I...I'm just... looking at the moon, that's all."Said Tomoe in chibi mode. "W-what do you want, snake?"asked Tomoe getting annoyed.

"Nothing, I thought I could join you, may I?"asked Mizuki with his own special bottle of delicious sake.

"Whatever, snake, if you want to..."Said Tomoe rolling his purple eyes.

"So, your very worried about that girl, huh..."Said Mizuki pouring sake on Tomoe's cup.

"N-no! It's just...I'm Nanami's familiar (shinshi), one of my duties is to report anything that happens around this shrine to her...that is all!"Said Tomoe in a rush.

"Don't lie to me, your eyes say you care for that woman's health..."Said Mizuki staring at Tomoe.

"That's not true!"yelled Tomoe to Mizuki.

"Then if that's true, look into my two green eyes and repeat what you just said."Said Mizuki with a smile on his face. He knew Tomoe couldn't do it, right?