Going back to school

The very next day

The sun shone through the window and hit on (Y/n)'s eyes.

"Uhn..." groaned (Y/n). "Why does morning always have to come!"whined (Y/n) all annoyed.

A flashback came onto her mind and then (Y/n) remembered everything.
"I-I wonder...w-why did Tomoe do that...pulling me to his direction a-and...."(Y/n) was blushing and couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night.

(Y/n) got up and went to have breakfast.

"Good morning (Y/n)!"said Nanami with a big smile. She was wearing her school uniform.

"Wait, your going to school?"asked (Y/n).

"He,he! Yup! Oh,and guess what?! I got you a uniform so you go to school with me too!"said Nanami with a grin and taking out a uniform out of her bag.

"Now go and change, quick,or we'll be late to school."said Nanami.

"O-oh! Okay!"said (Y/n) rushing to her room. (Y/n) was running through the halls of the shrine.

"(Y/n) was in a hurry that she didn't notice that Tomoe was in the way.

They bumped onto each other and fell.

"S-sorry, Tomoe!"said (Y/n).

"N-no running in the halls!"yelled Tomoe.

The fox got up and stretched his hand to help (Y/n) up.

(Y/n) reached for Tomoe's hand.
"U-uh...thanks...Tomoe."said (Y/n) in a nervous tone.

(Y/n) was wondering if Tomoe went to school as well.

Uh, Tomoe...do you go to school too...with...Nanami...?asked (Y/n).

"Even If I refused, I must go because I have to keep an eye on that anoying girl."said Tomoe.

(Y/n) giggled a little.
"Why do you find Nanami annoying?"asked (Y/n) with a grin.

"She's clumsy, annoying, dumb...the list never ends!"said Tomoe laughing.

"Oh Tomoe, your so mean!"said (Y/n) trying not to laugh.

Mizuki seemed to see and hear everything.

"(Y/n)! Tomoe! Hurry up! We'll be late for school!"yelled Nanami.
"Mizuki! Are you going to school too?!"yelled Nanami from the kitchen.

"No, I think I'll just stay and do some chores around the shrine."replied Mizuki with a gloomy look on his face.

Moving on

Nanami showed (Y/n) around the school before classes began.

"C'mon (Y/n), class is about to start." Said Nanami grabbing onto (Y/n)'s sleeve.

When they got inside the classroom, (Y/n) couldn't believe her eyes.
Her idol, Kurama was in her classroom.

"N-Nanami! You never told me Kurama came to this school!"whispered (Y/n) to Nanami.

"Why hello Nanami, greetings, (Y/n)."said Kurama.

"Hi." Said Nanami with a smile.

"U-uh...h-hello...Kurama..."said (Y/n) with excitement.

"Oh, hello...fox..."said Kurama giving a weak smile.

"Hey, annoying tengu..."said Tomoe giving Kurama a mean glare.

"I wonder why these two can't get along..." said (Y/n).

"Uhn...I don't know...they can't even talk properly..."sighted Nanami.

Finally it was lunch time.

"I'm starving!"said Nanami getting her lunch box out."Now, what food did you do this time Tomoe?"asked Nanami opening her lunch box.

What she found was shiitake(mushrooms).

"Why?! You mean fox! You know how much I hate shiitake!"said Nanami with chibi tears.

"Well, what did you get...(Y/n), for lunch...did Tomoe put shiitake in your lunch box too?!"asked Nanami glaring at Tomoe who was careless.

"W-well..." Said (Y/n) who started opening her lunch box.

What she found was sushi with rice. Dessert was macaroons, pocky, and the drink was soda pop.

Nanami and (Y/n) looked at the lunch box with amazement.

Both were in chibi mode and then turned to see Tomoe with confusement on their faces.

"I-is this r-really...mine...Tomoe?" Asked (Y/n).

"I-its the least I could do...to appreciate you for the...s-sake."said Tomoe trying to look away.

"You dumb fox! Why do you always make my life miserable?!"complained Nanami in chibi mode.

"Thanks Tomoe, oh, do you mind if I share my food with, Nanami?"asked (Y/n).

"Yes, you may." Said Tomoe.

"Aww, so you do have a sweet side after all..." said Kurama laughing at Tomoe.

Tomoe got red and turned around.
"You stupid tengu, don't make me turn you into an ostrich again."said Tomoe.

"An ostrich?!"asked (Y/n) with a confused face.

"I-it's a long story..."said Nanami with a pocky in her mouth.

"Your a noddy fox, Tomoe." Said (Y/n) looking at Tomoe with a smile.

"And your an incompetent little human girl."said Tomoe with a grin.

"As you can see, Tomoe and (Y/n) are getting along well now." Said Mikage to the shrine spirits who accompanied him.

"Yes indeed." Synchronized the two shrine spirits.