Medicine

So (Y/n) eventually cought a cold after "running away" from the shrine.
The guys found her and took her back.

Meanwhile

"You idiot...what we're you thinking...?"asked Tomoe to (Y/n) while reading a book.

"Now, now...don't be rude Tomoe...we've all been in those times when we want to run away from our problems, right?"said Nanami putting a wet piece of cloth on (Y/n)'s forehead.

"I'm really sorry...*cough*...Nanami,Tomoe...and you all Mizuki...Onikiri and Kotetsu."said (Y/n) in a weakened voice.

"Don't worry, the important thing is that your okay, lady (Y/n)." Synchronized the shrine spirits.

"Yup, but right now you should rest."said Mizuki.

"Ugh...I won't be able to go to school tomorrow..."said (Y/n) with a sigh.

"Damn, I won't be able to go to school with you Nanami. Since (Y/n) can't help me with the chores, it'll probably take me all day to finish them."said Tomoe.

"Oh! Then I can go to school with you, Nanami-chan! Since Tomoe can't go."said Mizuki with his cute smile.

"That would be perfect."said Nanami.

"No!"said Tomoe.

"Don't you see, Tomoe? I won't be in danger if Mizuki comes along, and you can take care of (Y/n) too."said Nanami with a grin.

"W-what?!"yelled Tomoe.

Next Day

"Bye, Tomoe,(Y/n)! I'm off to school!"said Nanami running towards the door to go outside.

"Bye lousy fox! See ya!"said Mizuki with a big smile on his face as he left.

"I swear I will someday kill that snake!"said Tomoe.

"Keep it down, will ya!"yelled (Y/n) from her room. "I have a headache!"she continued.

Tomoe got irritated and went towards (Y/n)'s room.

"You got sick thanks to your stupidity! You dumb human!"yelled Tomoe.

"Shut up! Just let me rest!"yelled (Y/n) covering herself with the covers.

"Tomoe just stared and then noticed the little basket Nanami had left next to (Y/n)'s futon.
The basket had medicine, some snacks, and a little piece of paper.
Tomoe sat down and grabbed the paper.

"Dear Tomoe,
Here are the instructions for you to take care of (Y/n).

1.) Give her 1 spoonfull of medicine from the bigger bottle.

2.) Give (Y/n) this small orange (it's good for her)

3.) Wet the cloth every 5 minutes.

4.)let her be...don't be mean to her...thanks! :)

Sincerely, Nanami. ;)

"Tch...why do I have to do this"thought Tomoe.

"(Y/n)...Nanami left me instructions to assist you."said Tomoe with an evil smile while (Y/n) turned around to face Tomoe.

"*sigh*...I don't like the sound of that..."said (Y/n) frowning.

"Anyway, it's almost time for you to take your medicine."said Tomoe in chibi-mode with dotted eyes staring at the bottle.

"But...*sniff*...I don't like the medicine...it tastes bad..."said (Y/n).
Tomoe made an evil grin as he heard that.
"Hehe...I shall force her to drink this medicine then...hehe...can't wait to see her face....haha..."thought Tomoe.

"Can you just skip that part and let me sleep...?"asked (Y/n) rubbing her eyes.

"Why of course not, this medicine will help you feel better anyway."said Tomoe opening the bottle.

"No...please Tomoe...*cough*...I don't need it..."said (Y/n).

"Ha...nonsense (Y/n), stop acting like a child and take your medicine...!"said Tomoe running out of patience.

"No!"said (Y/n) who instantly closed her mouth so none of the foul medicine got in her mouth.

Tomoe got (Y/n) by the sleeve and tried to put the spoon inside her mouth, but it was useless.

"Oh, c'mon! Don't be such a baby! It's medicine that'll make you feel better! Its for your own good!"said Tomoe.

"Noooo!!!"yelled (y/n).
"I don't wanna drink that thing!"she continued.

(Y/n) sat in the corner of the room and closed her mouth as tight as she could.

After long boring argument😪

"I am NOT drinking that foul thing and period!"pouted (y/n) like a spoiled brat.

Before she knew it, Tomoe's lips pressed against hers.

She could feel Tomoe's tongue exploring her mouth... but then...
She tasted something odd.

SILENCE.............................................

"Mmnn!"(y/n) couldn't get away from Tomoe.
Tomoe got (y/n) from her waist and wouldn't let go until he made sure the medicine was all inside (y/n)'s mouth.

"No!!!"thought (y/n) struggling to get loose.

Finally, Tomoe let go of (y/n).

(Y/n) managed to pass the medicine through her throat.
She was shocked...
(Y/n) just stared at Tomoe with a shocked expression on her face, while covering her mouth.

"Y-you stupid fox!"yelled (y/n) who was blushing.

"It was the only way I could get you to drink the medicine..."said Tomoe in a careless way as if nothing had happened.

"Now that you look all better, come and help me with the chores, Nanami and Mizuki should be here soon."said Tomoe.

"F-fine...."said (y/n) trying to avoid eye contact with Tomoe.

"That kiss was the worst!"