Delicious Sake

(Y/n) POV

I was very shocked at what had happened. I blushed by just remembering Tomoe's hand touching my head.
I shall finish this sake and give it to Tomoe.
And I will have a friendly relationship with Tomoe, but I shall not fall for that fox.

"Hello, (y/n)."Said Nanami who was with the shrine spirits.

"Hey, Nanami, how are you doing?"I asked trying to smile.

"What are you doing?" Asked Nanami looking with a curious face at the unfinished sake.

"Oh, well, I'm doing sake for Tomoe, I thought that if I do something delicious for Tomoe, he'll think I'm a cool person."I said in chibi mode looking at the sake with excitement in my face.

"Wow, you really are smart to have thought of something clever as that."Said Nanami.

Later :)

"Finished!"I said with excitement.

"Wow, it looks really good." Said Onikiri. 
"Yes, indeed, well done (y/n)."Said Kotetsu.

"He,he, now the hardest part... delivering the sake to Tomoe." I said with a worried face.

"Don't worry, just wait for the right time to give the special sake to Tomoe."Said Kotetsu.

"Yes, I think the right time is when he's on the roof or a tree watching the moon at night."Said Onikiri.

"I think your right, I'll find a chance to give the sake to that stubborn fox, and try to have a friendly conversation with him." I said with my sparkly  (e/c) eyes.

Mizuki's POV

"Ahhh...finally finished."I said with a great relief.

"I wonder if (y/n) already finished the sake." I thought.

I went to look for (y/n) and saw her rapping a special bottle full of sake with a special paper.

I went to sit next to (y/n) and saw the bottle.

"Here's your notebook, thanks! without your help I would be lost!"said (y/n) with a beautiful smile.

"Oh...it was nothing..."I said.

Before I knew it, (y/n) was hugging me.

"No...really....I dont know what I'd do without you."She whispered in my ear.

I couldn't help it... this warm feeling I had. I dont know why, but for some reason I started blushing.

(Y/n)'s POV

I didn't know how to thank Mizuki enough, so I thought a hug would do it for now.

"Heh, now I shall wait till night and give the bottle to Tomoe, that's when I hope we can develop a friendly conversation."I said trying to stay positive and placing the bottle on a bowl full of ice.

Mizuki stared at me.

"Something wrong, Mizuki?"I asked.

"N-no, everything's fine." Said Mizuki.

Mizuki's POV

I don't know why, but I think I'm starting to have feelings for  (y/n). I went to get my bottle of sake and went outside the shrine. Why is Tomoe always followed by girls? I really am falling for (y/n)...right? But...she only see's me as a friend. After all, she already has an eye on that fox.