Being helpful at the Shrine

"Wake up lady (y/n)!"yelled Mizuki.

"Ahh!"screamed (y/n) in surprise. "What's wrong with you Mizuki?!"(y/n) asked with anger.

"It's time for breakfast, lady Nanami is waiting for you."Said Mizuki. "Here, change into this yukata, you'll feel more comfortable."Said Mizuki with the yukata in his hands.

"Thanks. Is this Nanami's yukata?" Asked (y/n) taking the yukata from Mizuki.

It used to, lady Nanami said you can have it."Said Mizuki.

Your POV

Mizuki left and I started changing into the beautiful red colored yukata. It had a wonderful flower pattern. "Nanami is so generous."I thought to myself with a grin on my face.

I then went to see Nanami who was eating her brekfast.

"Take a seat (y/n), don't be shy. This is your home too anyway."said Nanami.

"Thanks for the yukata Nanami." I said.

"No problem, I can't leave you with the ripped clothes,right? Said Nanami giving me a warm smile.

I took a seat and noticed that Tomoe was walking towards me with hot noodles with chicken and vegetables. He placed it on the little table and said nothing.

"Umm, thanks, Tomoe."I said, smiling at him. Seriously, I don't want to have a bad relationship with the fox. I read in a book(fictional by the way) that fox yokai can be very cruel to people that anoy them. That's why I want to stay on his good side.

"(Y/n), I would love to receive help from you to be able to complete some chores around the shrine, Tomoe can do the rest." Said Nanami. Tomoe looked at her with anger.

"Uh, but...I dont mind helping Tomoe with the chores." I said.

"We will be very ocupied today. I have plans for today. We will be going to the city today so we can buy you clothes and everything else you might need."Said Nanami. "Then afterward, we will have a nice hot bath and hang out outside the shrine for a while to watch the cherry blossoms in the night while drinking hot chocolate, besides, today is full moon." Continued Nanami.

"I see...let's get started then."I said.

Moving on

So (y/n), Nanami,the shrine spirits, and the two familiars started doing the chores around the shrine.

(Y/n) and Nanami were taking  care of the laundry, the shrine spirits were cleaning the dishes, Mizuki was helping the shrine spirits, and Tomoe was weeding the garden.

Nanami's POV

"I think (y/n) should be friends with Tomoe, that could be a nice start of a human friendship for Tomoe."I thought to myself.

"Hey (y/n), I think the laundry is almost done, I can continue by myself, why don't you go and help Tomoe, okay?" I said.

"Uh, yeah, okay." Said (y/n).

So (y/n) put some of the clothes in a basket and went to help Tomoe.

Your POV

"What should I do?! I asked myself. I hope I can stay cool with Tomoe. That fox is intimidating,sometimes......... 

I saw Tomoe doing well with the weeding, and thought I should head back, but-

"Do you need something? I heard Tomoe's voice from behind me.

"U-uh, I, Nanami said you might need help, so she told me, I could help you, I...I mean, if you want me to help you."I said with a nervous tone in my voice. I was about to head back, but I felt Tomoe grabbing my hand. There was a long silence.

"Yes, I do need your assistance."Said Tomoe.

I obviously blushed. I slowly turned around and nodded saying "okay".