Sayonara...

"Father?!"said (y/n).

"(Y/n), its you! How I've missed you, my girl."the man said smiling.

"What the hell?! Are you sick...drunk...crazy?!"asked (Y/n).

"No, my girl. I'm alright."replied the man.
"I've changed."he continued.

"Haha! You must be drunk dad! You're just an old, drunk, violent man..!"said (Y/n).

"I know what I did to you was wrong, but..."said the man looking down.

"Wrong?! What you did to me was cruel! A crime!"said (Y/n)

"I did a lot of bad things to you...that's why you hate me so much..."said the man whispering to himself.

"(Y/n)...why don't you give your father a chance...why don't you get to know the new man your father has become."said Nanami.

"Nanami! Stop speaking nonsense!!!"yelled Tomoe who was almost lost in madness.

".....Tomoe...."said Nanami.

"I will not allow this filthy human take (Y/n) away!"said Tomoe.

".....Tomoe....it's....okay, everything is okay..."said (Y/n).

"No it's not! Will you let this man take you, (Y/n)?! I won't let you go!!!"yelled Tomoe.

"(Y/n)....I know I've been a very horrible man, a horrible father. It wasn't your fault that your mother died...nobody was to blame. But....that moment I had lost her...I had turned into a beast....I'm sorry...! I'm really sorry...!"said (Y/n)'s father with tears in his eyes.

"(Y/n) could tell that her dad was being honest just by looking at his eyes.

"Dad....I'm so sorry too...I know how you feel, and if I had understood your pain, I would have sacrificed myself to help you and support you..."said (Y/n).

"No...I understand why you left. It was the best for you. Heh...you got a place to stay...and you made precious friends."he said.

"....Leave....now!!!"yelled Tomoe.

"Stop it! Tomoe! Respect my father! Please...!"said (Y/n).

"I thought you hated him..."said Mizuki.

"....I thought so too...but that's not it...I love my dad. I was just a brat. I didn't understand the reasons why he was acting the way he was."said (Y/n).

Tomoe got closer to (Y/n) and grabbed her from her waist.

"Your not leaving!"yelled Tomoe picking (Y/n) up.

"T-Tomoe?! What are you doing?! Put me down!"yelled (Y/n).

Tomoe ignored.
They both rose up and we're up so high.

"Tomoe!!! What are you doing?!"synchronized both (Y/n) and Nanami.

"Where are you taking me?! Tomoe!"yelled (Y/n).

"....I....I don't know.....I just.....I just want you away from that man...!"said Tomoe with tears in his eyes.

"...Tomoe...I....I love.....you..."said (Y/n) looking away.
"...But...I....don't think I'll be staying here at the mikage shrine for long....I....I don't...think I'll be with you...either..."she continued.

"Stop saying stupid things...(Y/n)...."said Tomoe, his tears running down his cheeks.

Tomoe gave (Y/n) a kiss....and they embraced each other.

"....(Y/n)....I love you as well..."said Tomoe.

"But....our love is impossible...I don't want to betray Nanami...or be an obstacle between you two. Besides, my purpose was to become your precious friend, that is all."said (Y/n).

The wind brushed both their hair, and the sakura petals flew everywhere.

"...Listen Tomoe....I...I have decided to go back and live with my dad."said (Y/n).

"No, no! I don't want you to leave!"said Tomoe like a spoiled brat.

"I'm sorry....I'll visit the shrine once In a while."said (Y/n) giving Tomoe a warm smile.

"Well, I guess I'll be satisfied with that..."said Tomoe.

"Lets go back to the shrine, you troublesome fox."said (Y/n) smiling.

Time-skip

"Your leaving?! Why?!"asked Nanami who was starting to cry.

"Its the best for all of us, and I can't leave my dad all alone. I apologize for being a nuisance to you'all."said (Y/n).

"We'll miss you lady (Y/n)!"synchronized the shrine spirits.

"It was fun having you here (Y/n)."said Mizuki.

"Thanks, everyone."said (Y/n).

"Huh...where's Tomoe...?"asked (Y/n) to herself.

"Hey, (Y/n)...your forgetting Omamori..."said Tomoe carrying the little fish on a bag full of water(like the festival ones).

"Oh, Omamori...forgive me."said (Y/n) taking the bag with Omamori inside it.

"Are you all packed up, not forgetting anything?"asked Nanami.

"Nope." Replied (Y/n).

"Are you ready, (Y/n)? The airplane heading to Okinawa will arrive soon."said (Y/n)'s dad.

"Okinawa?! But that place is far from here...! I won't be able to visit...!"exclaimed (Y/n) with sadness in her eyes.

"I know how hard it is to get separated from your friends, but they offered me a job over there, and I can't ignore that offer, now can I..?"said (Y/n)'s father.

"...I...of course not..."said (Y/n) looking down.

"Well, we've better get going, sweetie." He said.

"Yeah....let's go..."said (Y/n).

""Bye (Y/n)!!! We'll miss you!!!"yelled Nanami.

"Goodbye (Y/n)...it was fun doing that sake with you!!!"yelled Mizuki.

"Hope you the best of luck!"synchronized the shrine spirits.

"......farewell... (Y/n)..."said Tomoe with tears in his eyes, yet giving (Y/n) a warm smile.

"Sayonara!!!"yelled (Y/n) from afar.

"I will see you again someday...(Y/n)...."said Tomoe.

"We'll meet again soon....Tomoe...that beautiful fox...my dear precious friend."

~The end ~

Greetings everyone. I apologize if the ending sucked...💧

Anyway, I hope that you enjoyed this story along the way. I will start a new fanfic pretty soon.

Who has watched diobolik lovers? Well I'll be doing a fanfic about it.

The title will be....

Diobolik lovers:Your sweet blood (lame name ikr)

I hope you can keep supporting me.

And again, I apologize for the sucky ending. Thanks. ✌

Bye-bee!👋💖💖💖