Memories...

Y/n's childhood

"Why did mommy die...?" Asked little (Y/n) to herself who was left alone in the house.
(Y/n's) father had gone to lose more money on stupid reasons.

"Why is daddy a different person...?"though (Y/n).

Time-skip of flashback

"Hey (Y/n)! I'm home!"yelled the drunk man.

"Daddy....I'm hungry...did you bye anything for us to eat...?"asked little (Y/n).

"*Sigh*...no (Y/n)...there was no money left for food...I spend it on my beverages."said (Y/n)'s dad lying on bed.

"........but daddy.....I'm hungry...."said (Y/n) touching her belly.

"Shut up brat! I told you there's no meal for you today!"yelled her dad. "If you complain again I will hit you!"said (Y/n)'s dad.

Back to present

"Wow...that man was awful...thought (Y/n) while feeding Omamori.

(Y/n) was lost in thoughts that she dumped half of the food on omamori's water.

"Aaah! Omamori! Oh no...! How careless of me! If you eat too much you'll get sick and fat! D-dont worry...I'll clean it right away!"said (Y/n) picking up the fish bowl and heading towards the restroom.

"Huh...what happened (Y/n)?"asked Mizuki.

"Ah...uh...I accidently poured too much food on Omamori's water..."said (Y/n).

"Oh...can I help?"asked Mizuki.

"Uh, sure."replied (Y/n).

Time-skip

There...now it's all clean.said (Y/n) placing the bowl on its usual spot.

"Thanks for helping Mizuki."said (Y/n).

"No problem (Y/n), oh yeah...Nanami told you to meet her at the park." Said Mizuki.

"Huh...okay."said (Y/n).

Later

"Hey Nanami, what's up?"asked (Y/n).

"Oh, hey (Y/n), come sit with me."said Nanami.

"Whats wrong Nanami, you look sad...said (Y/n).

"Hmm...well, these news im about to tell you will be bad news...(y/n)..."said Nanami looking away.

"Huh? What is it?"asked (y/n)

"Well...you see, uhmn...y-your father...he-"Nanami could hardly speak.

"My father what?! I dont care about that man! What do you know about that stupid old hag?!"yelled (y/n).

"(Y/n)...calm down. Your father walked up to me, he told me he had seen me at the festival with you and forced me to tell him about your whereabouts."said Nanami.
".....he....said he wanted you back...."said Nanami looking down.

"......Nanami....don't be sad, there's no way I'll go back to live in that hell."said (Y/n).

"B-but (Y/n)...your dad didn't look like the man you described. He looked like a normal father to me...a worried father..."said Nanami.

"....normal. worried... huh..."replied (Y/n).

"I do not want to see that horrible man ever again!"said (Y/n).

"I see...well, it's getting cold.. let's return to the shrine."said Nanami.

"Yeah...Okay..."said (Y/n).

The two girls walked for a while, heading towards the shrine.

"...I wonder what Tomoe's doing for dinner...I'm starving."said Nanami trying to make (Y/n) stop thinking about her father.

"Yeah...me too, I hope he gives us delicious food."replied (Y/n).

"I told you to get out of here or you'll regret it human!" The girls could hear Tomoe and Mizuki yelling with anger.

"The girls reached the top of the stairs and saw a man standing close to the shrine.

Tomoe seemed to be full of a lot of anger, Mizuki as well.

"I just want to see my daughter."said the man.

"Father?!"yelled (Y/n).