Stranded

"I-its really cold!"said (Y/n) who was sitting on a bench.

"Well...I guess everyone is relieved that I left... I guess I'm bad luck...hehe..."said (Y/n) shivering.

Meanwhile at the shrine

"Tomoe!!! I know your a cold- hearted stubborn fox, but this is (Y/n) we're talking about!!! You saved her, and you need to support her once more!!!" Yelled Nanami.

"Nanami-chan is right...you need to help us search for (Y/n)..." said Mizuki looking away.

"Fine! Lets go look for her!" Said Tomoe in an irretating tone.

"But where should we start...?"asked Nanami.

"How about the park. We could look for her there... right, Nanami?"said Mizuki.

"Yeah, let's look there..." said Nanami.

"Hmm...don't know why but female humans end up in a park when they have problems...I don't get it..." said Tomoe.

Time-skip

"Ugh...I'm so cold! The shrine is warm...and there's company there...and food..."said (Y/n) to herself.
"But...I guess I did what was best...I...think so...are they worried about me...or are they relieved I left...?"(Y/n) kept mumbling to herself.

(Y/n) covered herself with thin blankets she had packed on her bag.
"Too bad the thick covers couldn't fit on the bag... ugh...*sniff*...oh no...did I catch a cold...?"asked (Y/n) to herself.

"I don't see her anywhere..." said Nanami to Mizuki.
Both we're riding Mizuki's servant snake while Tomoe rode on his kitsune fire.

"That girl really knows how to be trouble..."said Tomoe.

"Hush Tomoe...keep searching."said Nanami.

"I think it's better if we split up."said Mizuki.

"Right, Tomoe...you go South, Mizuki...we'll go North."said Nanami.
So the guys split up and kept searching for (Y/n).

"That girl...*sigh*...getting me into this mess..." said Tomoe.
Tomoe looked and looked around.
"Augh!!! Why did I leave...?! *sob*"yelled (Y/n) in tears.

"You fool! Save your tears for later...! Your in big trouble!"said Tomoe coming out of nowhere.

"Ah!!! Tomoe?! What are you doing here?!!"yelled (Y/n).

"Well why do you think I'm here?!"asked Tomoe glaring at (Y/n).

"Get on..."said Tomoe.

"Are you crazy!!! That's fire! You expect me to SIT on your fire?! My ass will burn!!!"yelled (Y/n) getting freaked out.

"You fool!!! I decide if I burn you or not! Its not normal fire! Its FOX fire!!!"yelled Tomoe.
So (Y/n) poked the fire, and after knowing that it didn't harm her,  she got on.

"Tomoe...why did you look for me...? Don't you hate me...?"asked (Y/n) to Tomoe.

"What...? You want me to hate you that bad?!"asked Tomoe.

"N-no..."said (Y/n) wiping her tears in chibi mode.

"*sigh*...well....let's go home..."said Tomoe patting (Y/n)'s head.

"O-okay..." said (Y/n).