The festival

"(Y/n), Tomoe!"yelled Nanami who came back from school.

"We're back guys!"yelled Mizuki who was right behind Nanami.

"Hi Nanami, Mizuki."said (Y/n) welcoming them with a bright smile on her face.

"How was your day in school Lady Nanami?"synchronized the shrine spirits.

"It was fine, but I want to tell you guys that there's going to be a sakura (cherry blossom) viewing festival! With food, and games and more!"said Nanami getting excited like a 5 year old.

"What's all the fuss about?"asked Tomoe coming from behind (Y/n).

"Tomoe! We should go to the sakura viewing festival! It'll be fun!"exclaimed Nanami.

"Yeah! It'll be so nice to go, since we don't go out much!"yelled (Y/n) as well.
The two girls begged the fox to go to the festival.

"Oh, c'mon Tomoe! Besides, spring break is starting! School won't be in the way."said Nanami.

"*sigh* fine."said Tomoe.

"Yay! Thanks Tomoe!"synchronized the girls giving Tomoe a hug at the same time.

Tomoe blushed.

"Okay, okay..."said the fox pushing the girls away from him.

"Yay! It's settled then!"said Mizuki in chibi-mode.

"No, you are staying here to take care of the shrine."said Tomoe to Mizuki.

"Hey! I have the right to go to the festival too!"Said Mizuki.

"Don't fight. We can take care of the shrine."said the shrine spirits.

"B-but..."said Tomoe.

"Oh c'mon, it won't be fair if Mizuki doesn't go as well."said (y/n) holding onto Mizuki's arm.

"......whatever...if he goes, I'm not going...."said Tomoe.

"But Tomoe..."said Nanami.

"I'm very busy doing chores in the shrine anyway."said Tomoe.

"C'mon Tomoe...it won't be the same without you...said (y/n).

"Okay...fine."said Tomoe.

The day of The Festival

"How about we put these cute (f/c) flowers in your hair? It fit perfectly with your pretty (f/c) kimono."said Nanami who was already dressed up for the Festival.

"Yeah, okay."said (y/n) struggling to tie up her kimono.

"Oh goodness....I struggle with The kimono as well...let's ask Tomoe for help, he's good with traditional clothes."said Nanami.

Minutes later

"Ah! Tomoe!!! I can't breath! You tied the bow on the kimono too hard!"yelled (y/n).

"Is it just me or have you gained weight (y/n)...?"said Tomoe.

"Oh shut up you stupid fox! You know what?! Ill tie the kimono myself!"said (y/n) heading for her room.

Time-skip

"Wow! You were right Nanami! There's a lot of games, food, and beautiful sakura flowers!"said (y/n).

It was evening and it would get dark pretty soon.
The lamps were turned on, and everything looked even more colorful.

"Lets go buy food!"yelled (y/n) who got separated from the group.

"Wait! (Y/n)! Don't get separated from us, you don't want to get lost, okay?"said Nanami.

"We should split into two groups, it'll be better that way."said Mizuki.