Chapter 4

*pic on the side by sabz4lyf*

“I’m not living

I’m suffocating without you.”

Chapter 4

I was startled.

I looked at the person who now stood behind me in all his glory.

 The guy that had made everybody stop and stare.

I just stared at him like he was an alien from out of space.

Something kept nagging me, telling me that he was familiar, somehow I knew this person who stood before me.

For the life of me I couldn’t remember.

“Cat got your tongue.” He said with a cocky grin plastered in his face, a grin that I wanted to slap off.

“No.” I said, before turning back and looking at the nothingness in front of me.

“You don’t remember me?” he asked.

Remember him? Was I supposed to? I didn’t remember anybody, not that I came into contact with many people.

Remember him?  Something told me I should have remembered him.

I couldn’t.

“Uhm... No?” I asked back.

“You don’t?” he asked back, taking a seat next to me, not close enough for us to touch but it was still too close for my liking. I shifted uncomfortably.

I was supposed to remember him?

Right.

I keep waiting for the pick-up-line, ‘how about I refresh your memory by taking you back to my place?’

Okay so I just made that up. Pretty lame.

As if he wants to hook up with the likes of me.

“I’m shocked Sage Drew, you always had a perfect memory. You didn’t forget anything.” He looked serious; his eyes gave away a glint of sadness before they hardened again.

I was confused.

“Can you jog my memory?” I questioned quietly.

“Hmmmm, better not. You will remember soon enough.” He says, getting up and dusting off his pants before turning to leave.

I frowned at that. I was supposed to remember him?

“Wait!” I called after him, he turned around and I looked into his eyes.

Brown. Almost Black. My favorite color.

“I’ll see you around gecko.”

Gecko?

I turned around confused all over again.

Gecko?

That was a weird nickname.

I sat on the cliffs edge for a little longer then I had expected, trying to figure out who he was.

I didn’t know his name, only his eyes.

Brown. Almost black. Almost. I knew those eyes.

I couldn’t remember.

I walked into the house, not making a sound. But as soon as I closed the front door the light turned on. Memories of came flooding in.