Chapter 24

Authors note:

My deepest apologies!

Insufferable has been put on hold for six months! I’m disappointed in myself for having to do that to a story that has been such a big part of my life, a story I chose to share with you. I know it’s been long, I might have lost some readers, and gained some. Another long hold is not going to happen.

I hope that you enjoy the rest of the book. It’s not finished but I’m writing again!

Thank you to all who wished me well and motivated me to keep on writing.

Feel free to comment and vote.

Do I need to do a Q&A? It’s been a while and I’m not sure how many of you I lost?

Well let me know.

Lots of Love

Tee

=======================

Recap: “Oh it is happening.” He answered my thoughts. “I must say, I hit the jackpot. I was drawn to you at the club, your sorrow was invigorating. When I found out that you were his mate. You, of all werewolves you. Your past is beautiful, I knew I could use it to my advantage. Use it to torture him.”

I couldn’t help the tears that fell from my eyes. I still didn’t know what was going on, why he was doing this. What did Alpha Carter do that was so bad?

“Oh look at the time.” He said, getting ready to leave.

I didn’t even look at him, the wheels in my head turning.

What was going on?

“Can’t leave without dinner though.”  With that he bit down hard on my neck, I screamed out in pain.

I can’t take much more.

Carter please, save me. Was my last thought before I fell unconscious?

=========================

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!