Chapter 29

Dear Readers

Surprise!!!!

I am Alive,

I am so deeply sorry for leaving this story hanging. Thank you for sticking with me. I know its been years. Insufferable deserves to be finished. And it will be.

A lot has happened. I've traveled the world, got back home, got engaged, got married, focused on my career working with children with Autism, and then I got pregnant and had my son. Who is a handful.

I'm writing again, my first goal is finishing Insufferable. I don't know how it will turn out. I am not in the same emotional space I was in when this all began. But Sage and Alpha Carter deserve an ending.

Thank you for the support and encouraging messages. I am sorry if I let you down..........

Promise to make it up to you.

Xoxoxo

Tee

"It's not like I make the choice to let my mind stay so fucking messy.

I know I'm not the center of the universe,
But you keep spinning round me just the same.
I know I'm not the center of the universe,
But you keep spinning round me just the same."

Chapter 29

Where do we go from here...

The question kept playing over and over in my head.

Like a broken record.

There were so many possibilities.

We could one day just fall madly in love with each other, not because fate told us that we had to but because we genuinely loved each other, now that is what fairytales are made of.

Only this isn't a fairytale and I'm stuck wondering...

Wondering about what the subtle touches meant, the gentle kisses he placed on my forehead and check whenever he could.

Feeling like he couldn't be away from me,

Couldn't risk it again.

Was that all because he lost me once.

It was driving me crazy, as much as I loved the feelings he gave with all the small gestures,

I wanted more,

I needed more,

His words also ran a mock in my thoughts, "We should give us a chance".

Was I the one holding us back?

Did I need to give him more?

Make him feel like it's okay.

Okay to just let go and be with me.

Am I ready?

Could I be everything he needed?

Would he never hurt me?

That was absurd, somethings are just inevitable.

Like us.

We are inevitable.

I had to admit that I was falling deeply, but there was just some invisible force holding me back.

Let's be honest, it was me.