Chapter 7

I love it how a story comes together.

Thank you for voting and commenting and Fanning.

Thank you AaliyaKhan who made some awesome covers, I should put them up as side pictures soon. Right now I just wanted to post this chapter.

Hope you Enjoy.

Love

Tee

******

“Maybe if my heart

stops

beating

It won’t hurt this much.”

Chapter 7

I ran from his office as I heard cloths ripping and a deep growl vibrating through the air.

What game was he playing?

I ran as fast as I could and as quietly not to get any attention from anybody. Nobody stopped me. I ran to the cliffs edge that was soon becoming my favorite place.

I wanted to cry out in pain. Who was I kidding? I couldn’t keep doing this.

I couldn’t do this. I stood on the edge.

‘I should jump’ I thought.

It would be all over.

Everything will be done. And I know I would be completely free.

Free from the past.

Free from a mate who didn’t want me.

Freedom.

What’s the cost of freedom?

I took a step closer to the edge, my feet half off the edge. All I needed to do was take the leap, one that would save me from this shit that is my life. It would be easy.

I took a deep breath in, fresh air mixed with rain drops and musk. It calmed me somehow and was too strong to just be lingering in the air.

“Sage?”

I turned my head slightly and my eyes locked with brown, almost black eyes. Slade stood close to me, his arms up in a surrendering jester letting me know that his not a threat.