|Chapter Three|

Dedicated to Nicole_56_ .

Chapter Three:
Michael's POV

After listening to what Luke and Calum were saying, I remembered that our last concert of the tour is today. But that's at night time. I decided to go get some new shirts at Hot Topic. I dress up really quick and grab my wallet. I sneak out the quietest I can, careful not to wake up Ashton.

I go to The Falls. That mall is huge, and has a great variety of stores. Including a Starbucks. I was to busy thinking that I didn't notice someone and bumped into them.

"Are you ok?" Asks the girl's friend. He helps her up and then turns around to face up. His eyes light up when he sees me and I know that he recognizes me, and so does the girl.

"Oh my god! Are you Michael Clifford?" Asks the girl.

"Yes, nice to meet you, and I'm sorry for bumping into you." I say.

"I'm Natasha." Says the girl.

"Nice to meet you Natasha. Is that your boyfriend, you two look cute together." I say. Natasha blushes and looks at the boy, whose name I don't know. He kinda looks familiar.

"Yes, we've been dating for 3 years." He says, looking proud.

"You look really familiar. Do I know you?"

"I'm Thomas. I play Newt in The Maze Runner." He says, and I remember watching the movie with the boys.

"No wonder your so familiar. You guys seem nice, can I have your phone numbers?" I say, starting to crave some Starbucks coffee.

They give me their phone numbers and head out, saying they had to be somewhere. I finally found a Starbucks and ordered while watching the news on the TV they had on the wall. I was about to turn and leave when I heard something that caught my attention.

"Hurricane Isael is one of the fastest developing hurricanes, now a category three and aiming for the south regions of Florida. Chances of the hurricane hitting are very high. Please be prepared. Most likely to hit in two to three days."

This is bad, really bad.
___________________________________________
I try to get to the bus as fast as I can to talk to Leticia, not before finishing my coffee. When I finally get there, I open the door and go to the front, where leticia might be. But when I get there, I see something gross. Leticia was kissing someone.

"Excuse me?" I say, trying to get their attention. As soon as they heard me, they jumped apart.

"Oh it's just you, Michael. This is my boyfriend, Jorge." She says, out of breath from kissing him.

"Nice to meet you Jorge, but I actually came here to tell you something important." I say. I continue without letting her speak.

"There's a hurricane called Isael that is gunna hit here in a few days, so please make sure we have enough food and supplies." I say, then getting out of there without waiting for a response. I go to the lounge and try to find Ashton. I see him asleep on the sofa with his phone on his chest. He looks so peaceful.

Maybe I can see why he is so much on his phone. But as soon and I go and reach for the phone, he wakes up with a grunt.

"How long have I been asleep." He asks. I shrug and go outside again. Going back to the abandoned beach. I press the button on the back of my necklace and the pain shoots through my body again. Seconds later, I'm a kitten again.

I wander around the small beach, wondering how this necklace got here and how it was made. I hear something and turn around to face another kitten. But that's not the thing that catches my attention.