|Chapter Six|

Chapter Six:
Michael Clifford's POV

"Ashton, I-I'm so sorry..." I said, trailing off with my lost of words. I was still on the floor crying, Rachel trying to confront me.

"I've been going through treatment, and it's been getting better. I have an eighty seven percent chance of surviving." He says.

"How l-long ago did you start treatment?" I say, sniffling.

"A year. I never told you guys because I didn't want to cancel out tour. That's why I always get tired. He says.

"Ok, how much longer do you need treatment for?" I ask.

"Two months, I'm a lot better. They caught it early." He says. I nod my head and drag Rachel out the door, who is still trying to process what had just happen. Over the past few days, I've started to develop strong feelings for Rachel, and I hope it isn't that obvious. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I say, once I've answered the call.

"Hey! It's Thomas. I need help with something.." He said. And that's how the plan began.
______________________________________________
It was time for the plan to be fulfilled. Me and Rachel were taking pictures and videos. We see Natasha come up to Thomas. We start preparing the camera, and press the film button.

"Hey Thomas, you needed to talk to me?" She said, nervousness laced in her voice. She's probably thinking they will break up.

"What are you doing." She says, looking confused as he takes out a guitar.

"I want to sing you a song." He says, smiling like an idiot. He starts strumming his guitar.

"Just The Way You Are"

Ohhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh

Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Yeah

I know, I know
When I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"
I say,

When I see your face (face, face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile (smile, smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are).
Yeah

Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday,

Oh you know, you know, you know
I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say,

When I see your face (face, face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile (smile, smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)

The way you are
The way you are
Girl, you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

Yeah

He finishes the song and by now there are a few people watching. He gets on one knee, then proceeds to ask the question everyone has been anticipating.

"When I met you, I knew I'd met my match. It was only a matter of time until we arrived at this moment. How it turns out is all in your hands. Will you marry me?" He says, taking out a golden ring, encrusted with beautiful diamonds.

"Yes!" She whispers and jumps in his arms. They kiss for a few more seconds before pulling away. He puts the ring on her finger. Me and Rachel end the footage and come out. Natasha looks surprised and blushes too.

"Here's the video." I say, smiling. We say our goodbyes and get to the hotel. Ashton texted me earlier saying he actually had a doctors appointment. I get out our hotel card and open the door. What I see makes me and Rachel's jaw drop to the floor.

Calum and Luke were making out. Shirtless. On the bed.

I have never been so confused in my life..
____________________________________
Hallo. Cliffhanger because I enjoy watching you guys suffer. Short chapters but updating everyday, twice. Enjoy this and in a few hours I'll update again. Please don't kill me..

-Alina