|Chapter Seven|

Chapter Seven:
Michael Clifford's POV

"What the hell?" I say. Luke and Calum jump apart, both blushing furiously. They try and say something, but shut their mouth. Finally, Calum decides to talk

"W-we were g-going to tell you s-soon, but w-we never got the ch-chance to." He said, trying not to stutter but failing. Luke is just watching the floor like it is the most interesting thing in the world. He looks like he is about to cry.

"So your both gay?" I ask. They both nod, looking nervous for my answer.

"That's a surprise. I actually never expected it." I say, keeping my chill. They look surprised and relieved by my answer. We all look at Rachel, waiting for her to speak

"I have never been so turned on in my life." She says. There's a pauses before we all start laughing. Then I realize something.

"Wait, are you going to tell Ashton?" I ask, curiously.

"He already knows, he caught us like you did." Says Luke, finally talking. We hear a knock on the door. Rachel looks through the peep hole and squeals.

"It's Natasha and Thomas!" She says, excitedly. She opens the door and the engaged couple come in, grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"We have news" says Natasha. She looks at Thomas nervously and he nods his head.

"I'm pregnant" she says. Rachel squeals (again) and hugs her. We all congratulate them for their new addition to their family. All of the sudden we hear thunder outside. I look out the window and remember what I saw on television the other day. Palm trees and flying, the wind is howling, and the thunder is just starting. All of the sudden, the lights go off.

Hurricane Isael is here, and we aren't even close to prepared.
____________________________________________
SUPER DUPER SHORT BUT I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW MORNING. NOT SO INTENSE CLIFFHANGER. Next chapter, stuff will get real. But there WILL be Machel action.

Teaser: Leticia gets a new boyfriend.

(Bonus!) Teaser: two new characters introduced.