|Chapter Fourteen|

Ok so from now on I'll try my best to add different POV's In each chapter so you can see what each character is experiencing and what's going on in their head. I have really bad writer's block so I'm sorry if this chapter sucks balls.

Chapter Fourteen:
Calum's POV (yes bishes)

It's been twelve hours since Luke left and he hasn't come back. We've looked everywhere and he is no where to be found. I don't know what happen to him but I hope it's nothing bad. I should have been more careful in telling Rachel what I really felt. I wish I didn't have to break his heart like this, and I know how it feels to have your heart broken. When you realize the person you love doesn't love you back. All you feel is emptiness. When you crush tells you he likes your best friend.

Emptiness.

When you see your ex lover, who you still love, laughing with someone else, Wishing you were that person causing their happiness.

Emptiness.

And it hurts. It hurts like a bitch. And even though I may not love Luke in a romantic way, he is still one of my best friends and I don't want him to go through that kind of pain.

Because emotional pain sometimes hurts more than physical..

Everyone gave up looking for him, thinking that he may have crashed in a hotel, that he can take care of himself. But he's Luke. And like everyone, we all need a shoulder to lean on. So I set out to look for him. He couldn't have gotten that far, (you thought bitch) especially when he hates running. So I set out, looking around town for my now ex lover, I searched for what seemed hours until something happen..

Someone covered my mouth with a cloth and I suddenly felt woozy. Then I blacked out.

When I woke up, I was tied to a chair and the room smelled of mold. The lights were on but they were flickering. My vision was still a but blurry so it took a while to be able to see clearing and when I looked around I saw Luke in front of me, covered in blood and deep cuts all over his fragile body. I felt tears well up in my eyes as I continues to take in his appearance. He was also really pale which made me worry. There is no way out of here, I don't even have my pho-

My phone

I always keep a secret phone in the pocket of my underwear (yes, my under wears have pockets). But there was no way I could reach it with my hands tied. Until I remembered that my mom's friend was a magician and taught us how to get out of handcuffs without a key. I tried to remember how it's done until I finally did it. I took out the small flip phone and dialed Michael's number. He picked up on the second ring.

"Michael, this is Calum. The people who were stalking you have me and Luke and I-I think Luke is dead. I don't know where we are but track this phone down and call  the police, please hurry." I say in one breath. I could hear Michael in the background panicking.

"Wait what!?" He said. I was about to explain when I heard footsteps.

"Someone is coming, I have to go, please hurry up. It's not cool having your bloody and possibly dead best friend I front of you." I say quickly and hang up. I could hear the footsteps getting closer so I put the phone in the under wear and do the trick again to get inside the handcuffs. I'm still struggling when a big, bulky man comes in the room with a gun and a knife.

"Wow, how did this kid even like you, your hideous." He said, making a disgusted face at me.

'Like you face' I muttered under my breath. He must have heard it because he slapped me.

"What did you say!?" He said. I shook my head.

"Nothing." I say. I try my best to keep him distracted so help can get here. I successfully keep him away from the topic of Luke. But I ended up with a frustrated, deadly man.

"Stop distracting me!" He screamed, he was really scaring me now. He took the gun away and pointed it at Luke's head,

"He's still alive, but if you don't tell me where the necklace is, I'll kill him." He said with a smug look on his face. It finally made sense. It was Michael's necklace. The one that he and Rachel have. I don't want to turn my best friend to some crazy person, but I don't want Luke to die either. So I acted stupid.

"Why are you threatening my friend and me for a necklace that I don't even know about." I say. He doesn't look convinced so he starts counting down.

"Ten"

"Nine"

"Eight"

"Seven"

"Six"

"Five"

"Four"

"NO WAIT PLEASE DONT!" I say with tears streaming down my face. I didn't know what to do so I didn't say anything.

"Fine, be that way." He said. He was about to shoot him when gunshots were heard outside of the building.

"I'll be right back." He said. Right before he was about to open the door, the police came in. I had never been so relieved seeing the police in my life. Being a rebel got me in trouble with the police and seeing them often led to nights in jail cells.

The guy that was keeping me hostage started shooting the cops but there were too many and got surrounded. They shot him and he collapsed. Paramedics came in and took Luke.

"He's alive!" She said. The rest took him outside of the building. I got out of my handcuffs and thanked the cops for helping us. I had never been so scared in my life. I went outside and got in the ambulance. I help Luke's hand all the way there. He was in a stable condition.

When we got to the hospital they took him in and offered me some medical attention, but I said I was fine. I saw Michael and I ran up to him and gave him the tightest hug he has probably ever gotten. I saw everyone else behind him and hugged everyone. We all sat down and waited for news on Luke. A few hours later, the doctor came out. You couldn't see what he was thinking because his face was blank.

"He'll be fine, he just lost a lot of blood, but he will be fine." The doctor said. I let it the breath I didn't realize I was holding out, and for the first time in a while, I knew everything was going to be ok.

For now.

***

I'm sorry for not updating sooner. This chapter probably sucks but it's like 6:00 pm and I'm hungry asf and MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCHES. Hope you enjoy time with you family! This was the last update of 2015. Until next year. I love you all.

-Alina