|Chapter Five|

Dedicated To: ns0317

Chapter Five:
Michael's POV

Rachel and I stood there, complete utter silence enveloping us. Ashton was sending nudes...

"What the hell!" I scream. I burst through the hotel door, waking up Ashton in the process. He looked surprised when I help up his phone.

"Why do you have my phone?" He says, eyeing it curiously.

"Why.. Why are you sending nudes?" I say my voice just below a whisper. He looks taken back, so he try's to explain but I cut him off.

"There is no excuse Ashton, you could have ruined your reputation of it gets leaked!" I scream. Calum and Luke come in, startled by my screaming.

"What happen?" Asked Luke. I looked at Ashton and shake my head.

"H-he was sending nudes to a girl.." I say, trailing off. Calum and Luke look surprised, but cover it up.

"At least let him explain.." Says Calum. I nod and turn to Ashton. Waiting for his excuse.

"Well?" I asked. Rachel just stands there, probably equally surprised at what was happening.

" I met her online. We became friends easily because we had the same likes. I told her a big secret.. Not e-even you guys know. She said that if I didn't send her.. Those pictures, she would tell everyone and show that she has proof.." He said. So he didn't do it willing. I immediately felt guilty. I began to apologize but he interrupted me.

"It's ok, you didn't know." He says. I look at him apologetically. He shakes his head, but pales when Luke asks the question everyone has been wondering.

"What was the secret anyway? And if it was so big, why didn't you tell us?" Luke asks. He visibly pales.

"I-I'll tell you when I'm ready." He says. We all nod in response, accepting his answer.

"Rachel let's go" I say. She nods and we head out the door. We were leaving the hotel when I saw someone stalking us. I brushed it off, thinking it was just paparazzi, and boy was I wrong.
_______________________________________________
Me and Rachel were walking along the beach, as humans of course. We were talking about the future and how she wants to be a physiologist. I talk to her about how it feel to be living the dream. All of the sudden, she trips and we go tumbling down.

"Eeek!" She squeaks out as we fall. We start laughing. I stop when I realize how close we are. I think she did too because she blushed and jumps off me.

"Sorry!" She says. I chuckle at her response.

"It's ok" I say, smiling really wide.

We continue walking and head off to the hotel. When we enter I see the rest of the boys on the bed, sitting across Ashton. Luke was crying in Calum's arms and Ashton was just looking at them sadly.

"What's wrong?" I ask. None of them answer.

"Guys! What's wrong!? You're really scaring me now!" I ask, louder than last time.

Ashton comes up to me and he says something I've been waiting for all day.

I'm ready to tell you.." He says. I nod and he takes a deep breath

"I-I have.. A brain tumor.." He says.

And with those words I fall to the floor, crying and screaming.
______________________________________________
Short but updating tonight (In a few hours). Hope you enjoyed.

-Alina