|Chapter Eight|

Chapter Eight:
Michael Clifford's POV

Recap:

All of the sudden we hear thunder outside. I look out the window and remember what I saw on television the other day. Palm trees and flying, the wind is howling, and the thunder is just starting. All of the sudden, the lights go off.

Hurricane Isael is here, and we aren't close to being prepared.

I turn around and I can't see anything, it's to dark. I grab my phone out of my pocket and see everyone doing the same thing.

"Guys, you wanna go find someone staying in the hotel that has some food. I'm starving." Says Rachel. We all nod and some say sure. I lead the way and go to the next hotel room. I knock on the door. I hear someone scream.

"WHO IS IT?" says the person.

"We're staying in the hotel room next to yours. We have no food and there's a hurricane going on. Do you have any?" I ask, raising my voice. The door unlocks and we see a short guy.

"Hi. I'm Nicholas, but you can call me Nick." He says. Someone else comes from behind him. He's not short, but taller than Nick.

"And I'm Jose! But you can call me Chookie!" Says the guy, whose name is Chookie. They open the door wider and let us in.

We ate some food, since they had a ton. We all got bored and started using our phones. Someone finally broke the silence.

"You guys wanna play Spin The Bottle, but with no alcohol of course." Says Chookie. We all agree and sit on the floor. He grabs one of those glass bottles of Coke. And spun it. It landed on Nick. Chookie thought before saying his dare.

"Nick, I dare you to smack Ashton's ass." He says. Her makes a disgusted face before they both get up. We all start laughing when Nick smacks it really hard. They sit down and Ashton is making a hurtful expression, but Nick Is laughing. Nick spins the bottle and it lands on me. He smirks before turning to me.

"I dare you to..hm.. Kiss Rachel for fifteen seconds." He says. My eyes widen, but I nod anyway. I turn and see her with a nervous expression. We both start to lean in, but I stop halfway.

What if I'm a bad kisser. My breath probably smells horrible. What I-

My thoughts were cut off when she smashed her lips into mine, and with that, my whole world came alive.
__________________________________________________________________________
Short, I know. Going on a road trip this weekend so I'll try my best to update. I most likely will, but I just wanted to let you know. Enjoy the chapter!

-Alina