|Chapter Four|

Chapter Four:
Michael Clifford's POV

Recap:

I crumbled the note, but I felt happy. I haven't had a long shower in a while, all I have had are short showers that I never got  to enjoy. I lay down on my bunk, but forget that I left my phone charger in the bathroom this morning. I get up to go get it, but when I get there I see something that surprised me a lot. I don't think anyone would believe me if I told them.

Ashton was.. No it can't be.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

"Ashton! What the hell are doing!?" I ask, surprised that Ashton would even think about taking nudes.

"N-nothing. I was trying to get a spot where I c-couldn't see in the m-mirror." He said, stuttering nervously. I obviously didn't believe him, but I couldn't forget about it.

"Ok. Just don't send it to anyone.." I said, trailing off thinking about what would happen if they got leaked.

"O-ok. Bye now." He said, shutting the door but I put my foot in between. He looked up to me in question.

"My charger. I left it in there." I said. He grabbed it and handed it to me, shutting the door afterwards. I left to my bunk and fell asleep, but not before I noticed Luke was gone. I would have gone to look for him, but I fell asleep.
___________________________________________

The next morning went by in a blur. We were now in the hotel room that me and Ashton shared. I was supposed to be rooming with Luke, but he insisted on going with Calum. So eventually, I ended up with Ashton.

"What are we going to do today?" Asked Ashton, laying down on his comfortable bed. Just as he said it, I remembered saving Natasha's and Thomas's phone number.

"I'm going to call some friends I met." I said as I picked up my phone to call Natasha.

"Who are you calling?" Asked Ashton, but I ignored him and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?" Asked Natasha.

"Hi, it's Michael. I was wondering if you wanna hang out." I ask.

"Sure. Where do I meet you." She said. I remember a water park in West Palm Beach called Rapid's Waterpark.

"Let's go to a Waterpark! It's an hour away but it's huge!" I say, excitement laced in my voice as I was already thinking of how fun it would be.

"Sure, I'll bring Thomas too." She says.

"Ok, cool. Meet us by Starbucks." I say. We say out goodbyes and hang up. I turn around to see Ashton with a questioning look on his face.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"It was my friend, Natasha. We are going with her and her boyfriend to a Waterpark in West Palm beach. Which reminds me, you'll never guess who her boyfriend is." I say in one quick breath.

"Ok. But, who is it?" He asked.

"He's Newt from The Maze Runner. He's real name is Thomas, though." I say.

"Oh my God! I love that movie!" He says, sound overly excited.

" Go get the other boys, I'll be changing." I say, grabbing my clothes and heading to the bathroom. When I get back I see Ashton on his phone, and it reminded my about last night and what he was doing.

Once everyone got out we met with Natasha and Thomas. We got in their car and headed there. The day was amazing. We had so much fun, but we had to leave when the paparazzi found us.
____________________________________
When we got back, everyone went to shower. I decided to go out to the mini beach and meet up with Rachel.

When I got there, I saw her. If you are wondering how she looks like, she has black fur and blue eyes. I meowed to get her attention. She turned around and meowed back. We changed back to humans and started talking. She talked about living alone and I talked about Ashton's suspicious behavior. She Immediately helped me come up with a plan to get his phone

Now the only problem is, to do it.
___________________________
We headed into the hotel and Ashton was asleep. We turned into kittens to not make a lot of noise. I carefully jumped on the bed and grabbed the phone is my mouth. Me and Rachel ran outside the hotel room and turned back to humans.

"Let's do this." I say. I unlock his phone and scroll down through his text messages, since he's always texting people. What I say makes Rachel and mine's jaw drop.

No wonder he's been acting so strange..
_____________________________
Short, I know. But I'll be updating tomorrow, I swear. From now on I'll be adding a teaser, so you can see a piece of what happens next chapter.

Teaser: Michael confronts Ashton about what has been happening, but Ashton's reaction to Michael was really unexpected.

-Alina