|Chapter Eleven|

Chapter Eleven:
Rachel's POV

Recap:

"I might not get the chance to say this, but Michael, I love you so fucking much. You mea much to me and losing you would be like losing another piece of myself." I said, tears already running down my face.

"I love you too." I hear someone say. I look up and see the person I wanted to see the most..

Michael.

I look up and see Michael staring down at me with watering eyes. He blinks them away and stares and me for a long time, and then he smashes his lips into mine. I can feel the electricity coursing through my veins. Energy I never had before, renewed as our lips move in sync. We eventually have to pull away when a doctor comes in to check up on Michael. He ran some tests and said that he needed time to heal. He also said he would be able to go home in two weeks.

The day's grew slower as Michael's release date got closer, and eventually, it was time for him to go home.

_______________________________________________________________________

I was at the hospital, signing some papers to officially release Michael. When I finish Michael comes out, dressed in his usual attire

"You ready?" I ask. He nods and puts on his sun glasses. We walk out and as soon As we walk through the door, he kisses me passionately. He had to pull away because of our lack of oxygen. He smiles down at me and we get into my car. We drive back to the hotel. Natasha wants Michael to meet some of her friends.

We get to the hotel and go up the elevator to our floor. We walk up to our room door and knock, since Ashton has key card.(idk what those hotel cards are called xD) we wait two minutes before the door opens. I see Alina and Naty with huge smiles on their faces. I had already met them before so I knew who they were.

"Hi I'm Alina, and this is Naty!" She says, pointing at Naty at the end. She opens the door wider to let us in and we see everyone eating chips on the bed. Luke and Calum and close, but Calum looks uncomfortable, (😈) as if he weren't dating Luke. Michael seem to notice to because he has a confused look on his face. He look at me and I shrug. We ignore them and look to everyone else. Cameron, Naty's boyfriend, is sprawled across the bed playing cards with Ashton, Calum, and Luke.

"Guys! Michael is here!" Naty says, Cameron gets up and pecks her lips before picking her up and sitting her down on his lap. Michael seem to recognize Cameron.

"Dude. Your Cameron Dallas!" Michael says. Cameron nods and smiles. Him and Michael do that weird boy handshake and they all sit down to play cards. I notice Calum thinking a lot. No one will ever know what goes on inside that goof balls head. Michael comes my way (BABY WON'T YOU COME MY WAY!! OK CARRY ON. WAIT. CARRY ON, LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL. OK CONTINUE) and grabbing my hand, we head to the door going unnoticed. We were about to open the door but there was a knock. Me and Michael looked at each other before he opened the door. It was Laura.

"Hi Lali!" I say and hug her. We exchange hello's and I introduce her to Michael. We say that we have to go and we leave.

"Where are we going?" I ask. Michael shrugs.

"It's a secret." Says Michael. I try to put on my best pout, but he just looks away. I cross my hands over my chest. We continue walking until we reach the place we met

The secret beach.

He pulls me towards a rock and I sit down. He gets on his knees and takes out a flower. I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

"Rachel, I know I'm not that romantic but I will try my best. Ever since I saw you, I thought you were the most beautiful person I have ever seen. I don't what I have done to deserve you. You are basically my everything. It would be an honor I'd you would be my girlfriend." He says. Tears are slowly going down my face. I can't seem to find my words so I just nod. Michael jumps up and leans into me, and I know that he's teasing me.

And then I felt it. His lips, barely brushing mine. I couldn't take it anymore, these hesitant moments that felt like hours and hours, time gone to waste. I tilted my head to the side and leaned into him, into the kiss, until I was no longer aware of the physical reality of his lips pressed against mine, but of all the strange things going on inside me, the feeling of falling and flying at the same time, the thing growing and growing in my chest until I could barely breathe. He pulls eventually pulls away.

"I love you so fucking much." He says as he pecks my forehead. I was about to say it back when I saw something through the corner of my eye.

The same guy that was stalking us for the last month, staring at us.

With a gun in his hand..

_________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating :(. Here is a slightly longer chapter to make up for it (not really) hope you enjoy. I know that there a lot of characters at the moment, but in all due time, it will make sense.

Enjoy the chapter!

-Alina