||Chapter Eighteen||

Chapter Eighteen:
Michael's POV

I had finally finished packing. I look at my suitcases, which were only two, filled with all of my belongings. It was time to start over. Somewhere where nobody knew my name. It's been two weeks since Rachel's death, and I still haven't gotten over it. Her funeral was four days after her death and I didn't even attend. I couldn't. I look at the necklace on my neck and do what I should have done the first time I even saw it.

I have to destroy it.

I rip it off my neck and put it in my pocket. I grab my two suitcases and head out the door. The boys knew I was going away. They were all going to start fresh too.

Luke was going to San Fransisco, where he will pursue his dream of being a music producer.

Calum was going to New York, where he bought a penthouse for him and Alina. They had recently found out Alina was pregnant with twins.

Ashton was going, well, no where in particular. He is also pursuing his dream of traveling the world with his new girlfriend, Nicole. They had recently started dating. Did I mention that Natasha and Thomas are also going too? Natasha already had her baby, it was a girl that was named Brooklyn.

As for me, I'm going where ever the wind takes me. I don't know exactly where yet, but I hope it's somewhere amazing.

Being without Rachel these past few weeks have been hard. Everything reminded me of her. From the hot Florida weather, to the beach and palm trees. She was everywhere. Rachel will always have a place in my heart.

I finally reach the cab that has been waiting for me for the past ten minutes and put my suitcases in the trunk. The taxi driver tells me where I want to go.

"Take me to the airport, but I wanna make a stop first." He nods his head and makes his way to the airport. Soon, we are where I want to stop.

"Right here. I'll only be five minutes." I tell the taxi driver, and he nods his head again and gives me a strange look, which was probably about where I made him stop. I open the cab door and run over to the edge of the bridge. I take the necklace out of my pocket and look at before throwing over. I watch it fall and after a few seconds, it hits the dark, deep ocean water. Where no one will EVER find it.

I walk back to the taxi and get in. Then the taxi driver asks me a question.

"Why did you do that. You could have simply thrown it away in the trash or something." He said.

"That necklace destroyed my life, and no one should ever find it." I reply. He nods but looks at me with a weird face again before driving off.

When we reach the airport, I see a bunch of fans, waiting to say bye to me forever. The boys and I aren't making anymore music, so this will probably be the last time they hear about us or see.

I made sure to hug as many fans before I had to go, which was an hour later. I go to the counter and look at the available flights that take off in the next few hours, and then I see a place that caught my attention.

Dubai. Rachel wanted to go there with me.

And I had made my decision. I was going to Dubai. The flight took off it two hours, I could wait that. I spent that time saying bye to more of the fans that had recently arrived. And then, it was time.

I boarded the plane and instantly fell asleep.

I was awaken by a flight attendant and the plane was empty already.

By the time I got to the hotel I rented while waiting to board the plane, it was night time and I wasn't tired at all, so I laid on the hotel bed and started searching for apartments to live in and jobs to apply for. It was time to start fresh.

I might be in a different country, but I will never forgot all the memories I had in Florida. I will never forget the people I left and the ones that I've kept. From our bus driver, Leticia to Rachel.

Rachel. My first love, and probably my last. I will never forgot her, she will always have a place in my heart. I knew I had to move on, but I couldn't. She was the one, and I let her slip away, right through my fingers. And that was was how I fell asleep, thinking about Rachel.

I'll always love her.

THE END

***
IT'S OVER. IM SO SORRY. THIS STORY SUCKS MORE THAN ME AND IT HAS ALOT OF VIEWS AND I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL. EPILOGUE WILL BE UP SOON.

LOTS OF LOVE,
ALINA