|Chapter Nine|

Chapter Nine:
Michael's POV

I don't know how long we kissed for, but I didn't want it to end. Every time Rachel tried to pull away, I would pull her closer against me. I head the whistling and howling in the background, mostly from Chookie and Nick. I pulled away when I was out of breath. We were both panting. I glanced at he and her eyes were as wide as saucers, as if she just realized what we had just done.

"I-I uh, sorry?" I say, scared that she is mad at me for kissing her for so long. She just shook her head and pecked my lips once.

"And what should you be sorry for?" She said. By now, everyone had left to the other hotel room to get some clothes. I tried to form words, but I couldn't, so I just shrugged. She suddenly placed her hand on my thigh, near my crotch. I can feel myself getting hard to I get up quickly.

"Sorry! I didn't know what I was doing. I- just forget it ever happen!" She said, and ran out the door, to the other hotel room. I took out my phone and called Leticia. She told me that she was safe inside the bus. She had stocked up on food the other day.

The days went by slow, with virtually nothing to do. I haven't talked to Rachel since.
___________________________________________________________
I looked out the window to see that the hurricane is over, and we can go back outside. I woke everyone up and we all went outside. There was a lot of damage done. Palm trees have fallen and cars had their alarms sounding. Everything looked horrible but I was really glad it was over, and I can tell that the others were too.

I was about to go inside but Rachel, who I haven't talked since the incident, stopped me.

"We need to talk." She said. I nodded. She suggested that we got the the secret beach met in. When we got there, she sat in the sand, looking down at her lap. We sat there for what seemed forever until she finally broke the silence.

"Michael. I really l-like you." She said. Instantly, a smile spread across my face instantly.

"Me too." I said. Not waiting for her answer, I crashed my lips into hers. She instantly kissed back. We were kissing for a few minutes already, when I heard a gun shot and a really bad pain in my chest.

Then everything went black.
_____________________
Short, updating later today. Cliffhanger because I'm a boss ass bitch. Enjoy while I start laughing like crazy

-Alina