How you handle the break up

Beck: I was lying on my couch watching sad movies eating ice cream when there was a knock at my door. I slowly got up and fixed my hair and pulled up my sweat pants. I opened the door and there stood Jade. "Jade?" I asked in shock. "Why did you do it" She asked pushing into my house. "Um come in" I asked shutting the door. "Why did I do what" She looked at me. "Why did you break up with Beck?" She asked looking at me confused. "Why did you let me win?" I sighed and sat down across from Jade. "He looked happy while kissing you. And I just wanted him to be happy" I told her picking up my cartoon of cookie dough ice cream. She looked at me. "Wow" she said. "Wow?" I asked. "You put away your own happiness so that Beck would be happy." I shrugged. "It's what I do." "But you deserve to be happy" She blurted. "It's not fair. You have to fight back. Fight for your man" She shouted standing up. "He looked happy kissing you." She turned to me "He wasn't happy kissing me. He thought he was kissing you.... I impersonated your voice while covering his eyes then I kissed him. It's why he looked so happy". She exclaimed. "Oh" I said. I hit my head. "I should have let him explain". Jade grabbed my hand. "I'm sorry" She said. "Wait.... Did you apologize to me" She nodded. "I never should have come between you and Beck." I shrugged. "Hey. You want to watch movie and eat ice cream with me." She shrugged. "Sure" I handed her a spoon and we ate ice cream and watched movies.

Andre: I sat inside my locker with tears streaming down my face. (The locker is on the bottom and is wide enough for you to fit in) Tori stood outside my open locker. "Come back in the light little plant." She tried to coax me out. I shook my head. "Alright then do you want me to bring you lunch?" I shook my head "No. Food will only keep me alive longer. Tori stood up from her crouching and sighed. "Beck!" She called. I heard footsteps walk over. "Yeah Tori?" He asked. I saw her hand gesture toward my open locker. I watched him crouch down. I hastily wiped my eyes. He sighed when he saw me in the locker. He sat in front of my locker. "Y/N" I hummed in response. "Why are you in your locker?" "To avoid people...." I said trailing off. He sighed again. "I'm so sorry" He said. "Don't be." I said. "It wasn't your fault." "Yeah but if I hadn't insisted on practicing then Andre would have never walked in and...... Yeah...." Beck said looking off to the side. "I have to go. Goodbye" He said. "Bye" I said. He stood up and walked away. The bell rang and Tori looked down to me. "I'll bring you Y/F/F (Your favorite food)" She walked away and shrunk back further in my locker. "I live here now" I said to myself.

Robbie: "Y/N are you okay" Cat asked as I sat on the floor in between her legs as she braided my hair. "To be honest.... No" I told her. "Oh... Do you want to talk about it" I sighed as she adjusted my head so she could braid it at an angle. "Honestly. I never thought Robbie would choose popularity over me.... I though he loved me" I told her. I felt her nod. "But I couldn't stay with him. He was being cruel and mean to all you guys and that just wasn't right. You guys are best friends and he was basically bullying you. The same thing that everyone else did to him.... So yeah....." She readjusted my head once more. "I understand. But you know Robbie.... He'll come around and when he does. He'll realize he was wrong." Cat said to me. "That was really smart Cat." She giggled. "There. Done." She said as she tied a ponytail in my hair. "My turn" She giggled as we switched spots. I may not have a boyfriend anymore but at least I have my Cat.

Tori: I was sitting alone eating my lunch when "Yo Y/L/N" I turned and saw Andre. "Yeah Andre" I said. "Why did you break up with Tori?" I sighed and looked down. He sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I didn't say anything else. I just unlocked my phone and opened the message. I handed him my phone. "Break up with Tori or else...... Or else what?" "I don't know" I shouted. "And I don't intend to find out." I said my eyes watering. I sniffled and shook my head and shrugged his arm off me. "It was good talking to you Andre" I stood up and walked away from the table. I wiped my eyes again and just kept walking to class.

Jade: I stared down at the ground as I walked to class. I took a seat in the back of the class. I took out my book and started reading. A bag was placed down next to me. I looked up and saw Beck. "What?" I asked. He just smiled at me. "Can I not sit here next to one of my favorite people in the world" He asked sitting down next to me. I shrugged. "How are you holding up?" He asked me. "How is Jade? Is she happy?" Beck shrugged. "Why don't you talk to her and find out" "Because she doesn't want to see me. She broke up with me if you didn't know" I told him. "I know.... But you should talk to her." "I don't know Beck....." "Think about it" "Okay class. Listen up. Today we will......."