Making Out

Hello! This is a make out preference! That being said, if you don't feel comfortable reading about this stuff, please don't! I never want you guys to feel uncomfortable!! Also, I have never been in a relationship, or even had my first kiss, let alone made out with anyone. So if there are any inaccuracies, I apologize in advance. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

Request? You know it lol

Anime112_love: So I was wondering if you could do like a make-out. Something steamy but not smut.

Beck: I giggled softly as Beck rubbed our noses together. Today is Saturday which means no class, no work, just lying around Beck's trailer and cuddling, maybe snacking and watching movies, but definitely cuddling. "You're the cutest person in the world" Beck mumbled, pressing a slight kiss to my lips. "Uno reverse" I claimed, leaning forward and pressing a kiss of my own on his lips. "Nah man. You!" He stated, kissing me again. "No! You!" I claimed forcefully, leaning forward and pressing a long kiss to his lips.

After I pulled back, Beck abruptly moved so that he was now lying on top of me. "Now listen here you little minx. You are the cutest, most adorable human being in this whole flipping universe. And you cannot argue with me on this fact." I opened my mouth to respond, but Beck cut me off by kissing my lips, and slipping his tongue in my open mouth. I let out a little noise in surprise, but accepted it nonetheless. I reached up and tangled my hands in his hair and pulled him closer to me. A small noise escaped my boyfriend's throat. I smiled into the kiss, causing Beck to smile too.

After a few more minutes of making out, Beck pulled away from me, only slightly. "I totally won that argument." Beck claimed in a smug voice. I rolled my eyes, "Shut up" I muttered before pulling Beck back to me, kissing him once again.

Andre: "What about this shirt with these pants?" My boyfriend questioned, walking out of the closet and modeling the outfit. I slightly sat up from my lying position to look over my boyfriend's outfit. I let out a loud laugh at his fashion choice. "No! That shirt and pants don't match at all, yo goof!" I exclaimed with a loud laugh. Andre let out a loud sigh and rolled his eyes, "You're so critical!" He said with a pout. I let out another laugh and sunk back into my lying position. "You're the one that wanted my help picking out your outfit."

Andre was quiet for a second before the entire bed bounced. I let out a shriek before looking up and finding Andre hovering over me. "I'm getting really sick of your sass." Andre mumbled. His words caused me to grin, "Oh really?" "Really." "What are you going to do about it?" I questioned with an eyebrow raise. Andre pretended to ponder for a second before pressing a heated kiss to my lips. I let out a little giggle, but immediately kissed back. Andre's tongue poked out of his lips and I let his tongue enter my mouth.

We made out for a few more minutes, before Andre pulled back. "That was a pretty good way of getting me to stop sassing me." I teased. Andre let out a little laugh before running a hand through his hair. "Well good. But for real, I need help picking out this outfit." "Well then you gotta let me up" I pointed out. Andre thought for a second, before shaking his head, "It can wait." He claimed before leaning forward once more and kissing me again.

Robbie: "They're a cute couple" I said aloud as Robbie and I watched a movie. Robbie nodded his head in agreement. "They are, but not as cute as us!" He claimed cheekily. I laughed, but nodded and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "You right," We sat in silence for a little bit before the couple on the screen began to make out. I watched it normally, but Robbie shifted uncomfortably.

I turned my head towards him with a raised eyebrow, "You okay?" I questioned. Robbie looked over at me with heated cheeks, "Yeah... Um..." Robbie cleared his throat before motioning to the screen, "I've never done that before.... Could you teach me." His honest question caused me to choke slightly, "Teach you to make out?" I questioned. Robbie's face flushed even harder, "Yeah, but I mean you don't have to if you don't want to. I never want you to feel like I'm pressuring you into something--" I cut Robbie off by pressing my lips to his. Robbie immediately shut up and placed a soft hand on my cheek. I pulled back slightly and rested my forehead on his. "Robbie, I want to. You're not pressuring me into something." Robbie let out a sigh of relief and nodded. "Okay then," I let out a laugh before swinging one of my legs over Robbie's lap and adjusting myself so that I was straddling him.