Surprise!

Hello everyone, it's been a while. About a year and a half ago I announced that I would no longer be updating this book. A huge part of the reason that I quit writing for Victorious was because I was never able to watch the show and I had forgotten what the characters were like and things like that. But then Victorious got put on Netflix, a site that I use a lot. I watched the show again and fell in love with it once more. I didn't realize how much I have missed this book and writing for the show. I talked to my sister about it and she told me to send it. So here we go.I'm happy to announce that I will be opening this book back up and hope to update regularly. No, this is not a prank, who in the world would be that cruel? I'm really excited for this and I hope you are too!! I am in college so I may get busy but I have Winter Break coming up where I'll have a lot of free time. I hope you guys aren't mad at me for telling you I was done writing this book but then here I am once again. So here are three preferences I've written up for your indulgence.... Hope you enjoy.

Question of the Update: What preferences would you like to see? I have no idea what I left off on so please give me ideas! Leave your answers in the comments!

XOXO

Ray-Ray-2000

P.S. I'm going to try to be more active in the comments section, I'm really awkward so I don't always respond, but I do read your comments, I promise! I'm gonna try and be more active with you guys! Hope to see you there!