Defense Squad! (They Defend You)

Requested? Yeppers! 

Again, because I'm big dumb, I cannot remember who requested this nor can I find it. But I hope you enjoy it! Also please be sure to read to the end because there is an announcement at the end of this preference! I hope you enjoy and if you do, please leave a like!

Beck: There I stood at my locker switching out my morning books for the books I needed for my afternoon classes. I was minding my own business, thinking about my boyfriend, when I heard it. The not so subtle snickering of girls that didn't know how to mind their own business. "I cannot believe he's dating... her. I mean We would be such a cuter couple," Ginger, the "queen bee", of the group of three girl complained, "I mean even our names sound the best together, I mean Ginger and Beck sound so much better than Y/N and Beck... Don't you think?" I rolled my eyes at her statement. "You're soooo right Ginger," Becky exclaimed, hyping up her friend.

I closed my locker and turned around and accidentally made direct eye contact with Ginger. She smirked and said loudly, "I mean like Y/N doesn't even deserve Beck. He's so hot and she's so not." I wanted to say something but I didn't know what to say, but luckily I didn't have to because another voice cut me off. "You know you have it wrong Ginger," Beck said cooly, wrapping an arm around my waist, pulling me close into his side. "It's me that doesn't deserve someone as wonderful, beautiful, dedicated, and hardworking as Y/N. If the only word you can use to describe me is "hot" then I must be doing something wrong. Now if you'll excuse me, my amazing girlfriend and I need to get to class."

Beck turned and guided me down the hall to our next class. "You didn't have to do that," I said gently. Beck stopped, turned to me and looked me dead in the eyes, "Yes I did. You're my girlfriend and I will defend you against anything and everything that threatens to harm you. Either physically or emotionally. So yes I did, I really did." I quickly leaned forward and pressed a gentle kiss to my lips, "I love you" "I love you more"

Andre: I groaned, pressing at the raised skin that rested on my forehead.... Okay a pimple, I have a gigantic pimple on my forehead, there is no need to sugar coat it. It's a giant pimple and it hurts and I can't pop it yet because it's not ready to be popped. I don't like putting makeup over it because, at least for me, it simply causes more pimples to appear so I have to grin and bear it.

I sighed at the mirror that hung in my locker before finally closing the door, deciding I've had enough of looking at the red bump. I turned around and was greeted by my good friend Cat. "Hey Y/N/N (your nickname)" Cat greeted, staring at her phone. "Hey KitKat. How are you," I greeted softly, "I'm doing good. You'll never guess what I did--Woah what the heck is on your forehead!" Cat gasped, her eyes raising to my forehead. My face burned a bright red in embarrassment, and a hand flew up to cover it. "Nothing. I don't know what you're talking about." I stuttered out. Cat reached out and pulled my hand away and leaned in closer, "What do you mean? You haven't seen this enormous pimple on your forehead?" Tears began pooling in my eyes.

I was about to answer her but another voice saved me. "Cat," it was my boyfriend, Andre, "Even if this beautiful being did have a huge pimple on their forehead, we wouldn't say anything because that's not something you ask about is it?" Andre questioned gently as I wrapped my arms around him, burying my face in his back. Cat let out a soft gasp, "Oh no! I'm so sorry Y/N/N, I didn't mean to." Cat rushed out. "It's okay KitKat." "I'll see you guys later okay?" Cat questioned before springing away from the two of us.

I sighed as Andre turned around to face me, wrapping his arms around me and bringing me close to his chest. Andre pressed a kiss to the top of my head, "You look beautiful today." Andre whispered. I let out a scoff at his words. Andre gently pushed me away from him and stared at me with a raised eyebrow, "You don't believe me?" He questioned, kissing my nose. I scrunched it, giggling, I shook my head no. Andre leaned forward and pressed a passionate kiss to my lips, "You are the single most beautiful person I have ever seen. And this silly little pimple, that everyone gets, doesn't change that at all." I blushed at Andre's words, leaning into his chest once more. "Thank you, I love you." Andre pressed a kiss to the top of my head, "I love you too."