You are having a bad day and they help you feel better

Beck: "Hey Princess." My boyfriend greeted me as I approached him. I let out a grunt and kept walking. I was not in the mood. "Hey, hey, hey, hey." Beck started as he got in my way, "What's wrong?" I began to pout as I looked up into his puppy dog eyes. Beck didn't say anything else. He wrapped his arms around my body and held me close to his chest. I began to sniffle, as I tried not to cry. "It's okay hun. It's okay." He mumbled into my hair. He began rubbing his hand up and down my arm. "It's been a tough day in Y/Ntown." I mumbled. I felt Beck nod. "Do you want to go get some ice cream?" He asked. I nodded my head and replied, "Always." He chuckled and slowly untangled our bodies. "Come on" he said as he led me out of the school and to his car. He helped me get into his car before he got into the driver's side. I reached for his hand and pulled myself over the console to kiss his cheek. "I love you. Thank you for putting up with me." Beck turned his head slightly and gave me a grin. "I love you too. And don't worry about it Honey, it's my pleasure."

Andre: I'm just warning you now, I had a really shitty day so I'm in a mood. Was the text I sent to my boyfriend. I watched as the words appeared to let me know he read it. I waited for a reply, but got none, causing me to roll my eyes, lock my phone, and shove it in my pocket. I began walking out of the school, avoiding as many people as I could as I went. I held my hand up to a perky blonde who looked as if she were going to try and talk to me. "Don't" I deadpanned before stomping out of school and to my house.

I threw open the door and my backpack on the floor as I face planted onto my couch. I stayed there for a few minutes before there was a knock on the door. I sighed and forced myself to stand up. I walked back over to the door and opened it slightly. "What do you want?" I asked opening the door all the way. My boyfriend stared back at me. "Wow you weren't kidding when you said you were in a mood." I glared at him. "I told you that. And then you left me on read, so I'm even more in a mood." I told him. Andre let out a little laugh. "I'm sorry about that, but I had to go to the store real quick. I didn't have time to respond because I was getting this for you." he held up a yellow sack. It was full of my favorite things.

I let my hard expression fall. "Thank you." I said sincerely (me). "Anytime." he responded. I moved out of the way and let him into my house. "Do you want to watch horror movies and laugh at the character's horrible decisions?" He asked me. I gave him a smile. "You know me so well."

Robbie: "Hey Robbie... Can you come over?" I asked said into my phone. "Yeah, can I ask why?" I heard him respond as I listened to him shuffle around. "Um... I accidentally locked myself out and I need your nimble and tall body to climb in through the window and unlock it from the inside." I said trailing off at the end. The background noise stopped. "Are you serious?" Robbie asked trying to hide the laughter in his voice. I sighed, "Yes okay? You said you can come over so can you please get here?" I asked exasperated. Robbie let out a little chuckle. "Yeah, yeah. I'll be there in a few." "Thank you" I muttered into the phone as I sat down on my porch. "Anytime. I love you." "I love you too. Bye." "Bye." I pulled the phone away from my ear. I looked to my phone and began playing some games.

Finally the sound of my boyfriend's car rolled up into my driveway. (Does Robbie have a car? I guess now he does) I locked my phone and stood up to greet him. "Hey." He said. I didn't respond, only threw my body into his chest. He wrapped his arms around my body. He then kissed my head. "I missed you too." I gave him a little smile. I led him over to the window I couldn't reach. He opened the window and grabbed the inside of the window sill and pulled himself up a bit. I grabbed him feet and helped push him through. Don't worry, there was a couch on the other side. I heard him land and then watched as he shut the window. I walked back over to the front porch, grabbed my stuff and waited for Robbie.