You wear something of theirs

Beck: You really couldn't blame me. It was freezing in Beck's trailer! What did he expect me to do? Get Hypothermia? I don't think so. What did I do you ask? I stole his favorite leather jacket and put it on in hopes of warming my body up. I sat on Beck's bed, pulling the flaps of the jacket closer to my body, inhaling his intoxicating scent. "Princess?" Speak of the devil. "Yeah?" I called back. The sound of his footsteps approached. "Have you seen my..." He trailed off. I looked up at him. "Have I seen your....?" I repeated trailing off. He didn't saying anything, only stared at me. I waved my hand in front of his face. "Beck?" I questioned. He snapped out of his trance. He walked towards me and stood in front of me as I was still sitting on the bed. "I was going to ask if you knew where my leather jacket was." He murmured to me. I looked down the article of clothing and then I looked back up at him. "Found it." I giggled. Beck chuckled and then leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I melted into the sweet kiss. After a few moments of bliss he pulled back. "How do you manage to look better in my clothes than I do?" He asked. I shrugged and he gently pushed me back so I was lying on my back and he was now hovering over me. I giggled again. I couldn't help it. Beck smiled. "I love that sound." He said as he pecked my lips again. This caused me to giggle again. "You're welcome to borrow my clothes anytime you want." he told me. I grinned at him. "I plan on it." (That was a sucky ending... I'm sorry)

Andre: I was putting away my clothes that had come out of the dryer a few minutes ago. As I was folding and sorting, I came across a hoodie I didn't remember ever having. It was a Hollywood Arts hoodie. I shrugged and decided to put it on. My heater broke and it's the middle of February... Anyway, so I shrugged on the hoodie and it was enormous on me. The sleeves went way past my knees and the hoodie fell to right about my knee. I decided that I didn't care. I was warm and cosy and that's all that matters. I went back to my bedside and continued folding my clothes. "Blossom?" I heard my boyfriend call from downstairs. "In my room." I called back. I began to put my clothes away as I heard his footsteps approach. My bedroom door opened and in walked Andre. "Hey Boobear." I said over my shoulder as I placed my shirts into the drawer. "Hey Darling." I turned around and gave him a sweet smile.He gave me one in return. His eyes fell to my newly encountered sweatshirt. "How did you get my sweatshirt?" He asked, a little confused. I looked down at the article of clothing in question and shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. I just found it in with all of my other clothes. And it was cold so I decided to put it on." I told him. He just stared at me. "I can give it back if you want." I said, already moving to take it off. He placed his hand on top of mine. "No, it's just I didn't think you could get anymore adorable." This caused me to blush. He kissed my cheek. "I love you." "I love you too."

Robbie: Robbie and I went out on a date. And Robbie being Robbie didn't tell me where we were going. So I dressed casually, which was a good thing because we went to the movies. However, I forgot to bring a jacket. So as soon as we left the theater I was met with a freezing blast of wind, which caused me to shiver. I tried to hide it as best I could but Robbie soon caught on. "Here, take my jacket." He said placing it over my shoulder. "But won't you get cold?" I asked him. He nodded slightly. "Yeah, but it's worth it if you're warm. Plus you look better in my clothes than I ever would." I rolled my eyes but pressed my lips to his cheek. "Thank you." "You're very welcome."

Tori: The sound of my alarm clock pulled me out of my sleep. I felt around before finally hitting the snooze. After a few more minutes I opened my eyes and looked up at the clock. 7:45... Okay I have plenty time... time! Oh shoot! I'm late! I threw myself out of my bed and scrambled around my room and throw on a random outfit. I raced out of my room and ran into the bathroom. I ran a brush through my hair and began to brush my teeth. After I finished, I scrambled to shove my shoes on. I then grabbed my bookbag and ran out the door, making sure to say goodbye to my puppies. I threw my body into my car and started it and floored it (Safely) t school. After passing every car on my way. I pulled into my normal parking spot, grabbed my stuff and high tailed it into the school. The bell had already rang and I had one minute to get to my class. So I extended my legs and sprinted to Sikowitz's acting class. I flung open the door just as the bell rang. "I'm not late!" I screamed as I threw my body into the class. Everyone just stared at me and I felt my face heat up. I shut the door and quickly sat next to my girlfriend. "Hi." I mumbled. "Um... Hello." she said slightly giggling. "Shut up." I muttered playfully. She pecked my cheek and then sat back to get a better look at me.... "Are those my clothes?" She asked. I took a good look at my outfit for the first time. "I guess they are." I laughed. "I was in such a rush I didn't notice. I hope you don't mind..." I said. She laughed and shook her head. "No it's fine. You look amazing." She said kissing me. "Alright love birds. If you don't mind, I'd like to begin my class." Sikowitz called to us causing us to pull away and blush.

Cat: I was spending the night at my girlfriend house. And of course I forgot something. Pajamas. "Cat?" I called from the bathroom. "Yeah?" She called back. "Can I borrow some Pajamas?" I asked. I heard Cat giggle. "Of course!" I heard her shuffle around her room before she knocked on the bathroom door. I slightly opened the door and peeked out. There Cat stood with a pink pair of pajamas. (Alliteration for the win!) "Thank you." I said grabbing them and closing the door. "You're welcome." I heard her say. I quickly slipped on the pjs she lent me. I stepped out of the bathroom and found Cat lying on her bed staring at her laptop. I took a running start and jumped on the bed next to her causing her to shriek at the sudden movement of the bed. "Hey." I said kissing her cheek. "Hello." She said looking over at me. Her eyes scanned my body up and down. "You look adorable." She told me. I rolled my eyes. "Well yeah, because I'm wearing your clothes and you always look adorable. She looked away and blushed. "Whatever." It was silent. "So what are we watching?" I asked looking at the laptop. "Sofia the First!" She cheered. I smiled softly at my childish girlfriend.."Is that alright with you?" She asked worriedly. "Yeah, it's great." I said pecking her lips. She giggled and leaned forward and pressed play on the Netflix screen. We snuggled into each other as we watched the young princess sing and dance.

Jade: It was Halloween and I was going to dress up like my girlfriend. I "snuck" into her closet and "borrowed" some of her clothes. So here I was, walking the halls of Hollywood Arts. "Hey Y/N..." Beck said as I approached our friends. Jade turned around with a smile on her face, that faded when she saw me. "What are you wearing?" She asked and she opened her arms. I walked into her arms, my hands resting on her chest while her arms wrapped around my waist. "You like them?" I asked softly. She placed a kiss on my neck. "I do. I would like them better on the floor." She mumbled quietly causing me to gasp playfully. "Jade!" I exclaimed. "Jade!" She mocked me, causing me to giggle. Jade pressed her lips firmly to mine. "I love that giggle." she mumbled against my lips. "And I love you." I said lovingly, still against her lips. "I love you too." She mumbled back. I guess you could say my costume went over pretty well.

Hey my darlings,

Thank you guys so much for all your ideas and welcoming me back with open arms. I missed you all so much. I love you all so much. I hope you're having a really good day/night. The next preference is "They get jealous"

Question of the Update: Do you have any pets? I have two cats, three dogs, and couple of goldfish.

That's all for now.

-XOXO

Ray-Ray-2000

Stay Beautiful <3