Robbie Imagine--To Crush a Watermelon

Hello lovelies! Just like the last imagine this is a requested imagine, but I'm again combining three requests! If I combine your request with another and you would like it not combined, please please let me know and I'll adjust and put your request back on my queue and write another imagine. Or if you just want to see more of the content you requested, please let me know!

Requested by:

laurababyxo: I would like to have a request with Robbie pls?? I don't know what it should be but I would want it to be a surprise if you can think of anything.

SnowGoldWayson: My request if possible, maybe the reader being like really skinny but with like huge boobs and bigger thighs, she's super pale and Robbie falls for her big time?

-angelwave-: a robbie imagine where he just is so soft and just flustered and adorable

So I don't know how realistic this imagine is but here it is haha. Also, in this imagine, you and Robbie are already in a relationship.

Y/N's POV

"Babe, I don't think it's possible" Robbie chided from behind me. I rolled my eyes and continued pushing the shopping cart toward the produce section of the grocery store. "Are you saying you don't believe in me?" I teased over my shoulder. Out of the corner of my eye I watched Robbie's face heat up. His footsteps increased as he jogged up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder and falling into step with me.

"You know I would never say that. I will always believe in you, it's just that I do not think that this task in particular is possible. Like I don't think that you could jump off of the roof of this building and start flying. I don't think that's possible either." I snorted at his explanation. "I've been working out and I think I can do it." I said, stopping right in front of the watermelons.

I felt Robbie's breath against my neck as he let out a sigh, "Okay," Robbie said, pressing a kiss to the side of my neck, "If you think you can do it. I think that you can do it." "Thank you baby!" I beamed, turning around and pressing an excited kiss to his lips. "Anything for you baby" Robbie mumbled against my lips.

I pulled away with a grin and then turned to the watermelons. I then reached out and picked up the largest watermelon they had and set it into our cart. Then I placed the second largest one in our cart as well. "Two?" Robbie questioned. I laughed at his confusion, "One to crush one to eat normally." Robbie laughed along with me. "Fair enough." He giggled before intertwining his hand with mine and off we went finishing the rest of our shopping.

*Time Skip!*

"Friends, family, Trina... You're probably wondering why I've called you here today," I called out to the small group of people gathered in my home gym. "Why did I get called out separately from the friends and family?" Trina whined. I stared at the girl with a deadpan expression, "Because we're not friends... I've called you here so that you all may witness the amazing glory that is my thighs" I announced. "Phrasing" Robbie called out from the back of the group. I rolled my eyes, "So that you may all witness the amazing glory that is the strength of my thighs, happy?" I asked my boyfriend. Robbie gave me a cheeky smile, "Everyday with you is a dream," he teased, causing me to blush. "Is that sarcasm mister?" I asked with my finger pointed at him. It was Robbie's turn to blush, "Never."

"We get it. You're adorable!" Jade snapped, "Get on with it!" she finished. I cleared my throat and turned my attention back to the rest of the group. "Today I will crush a watermelon, with my thighs!" I proclaimed, motioning to the watermelon that sat on the ground next to me. "I have been working out and today I will show off my efforts to you as I crush this fruit!" I exclaimed, sitting down on the ground. "Not to burst your bubble Y/N/N. But I think that that is impossible." Tori said gently. I rolled my eyes at her, and moved the watermelon in between my legs. "It's not that I don't believe that you can do it!" She defended herself, "I don't think that anyone could do it." Before I could defend myself, Jade jumped in, "I for one think you can do it Y/N. Don't listen to Tori here. You go on and prove her wrong." Jade encouraged with a slight smirk. "Why thank you Jade." I said adjusting the watermelon. "Come on girl. Show us what you got" Andre said motioning with his hand.

I gave the group a sweet smile before crossing my ankles and taking a deep breath before focusing all of my energy into squeezing my thighs together. I held my breath as I felt my legs squeeze tighter and tighter and tighter before the pressure between my thighs burst and watermelon juice and fruit pieces splashed all over my thighs. I let out a very violent breath as the fruit gave out between my legs. My eyes went wide at the sight and I gasped in a deep breath.

"Holy shit" Jade said. I looked up and found everyone staring at me with wide eyes. "You did it, you actually did it" Jade finished. "I did..." I stated in disbelief. "Damn Robbie. Your girlfriend could crush you." Beck said slapping Robbie on the shoulder. Robbie didn't respond, he just stood there, red face, jaw gaping. "Well, if that's all... We're going to go now..." Trina said, turning around and exited. Everyone, but Robbie, followed behind her in a single file line.

"Robbie?" I asked, slowly standing up. Robbie shook his head and took a couple steps forward and wrapped me up in his arms, burying his head in my neck. "You actually did it baby." I giggled at his words. "Yes I did honey." I said, running my hand through his curls. "You're so strong baby. We gotta make sure you don't accidentally crush my head like that." I gasped and pulled back, and slapped his shoulder, "Robbie!" I exclaimed, my face heating up. Robbie chuckled and pulled me back into his body. "Baby!" He mocked in my ear.

We stood there for a little bit, before Robbie pulled back a little bit. "Can we cuddle?" He asked, his face still a bit red. I giggled at his question, but nodded anyway. Robbie tugged me toward the couch and laid down. I climbed on top of him and he wrapped his arms around me. Robbie nuzzled his nose back into my neck. "I love you so much" he murmured. "I love you so much too."

There you have it! I hope you enjoyed it! If so, please leave a like and maybe a comment!!

Question of the Update: How do you like to spend your free time? I know that I've had a lot of free time do to this COVID-19 virus, so what have you been doing? I've been watching a lot of YouTube and doing a lot of homework due to everything being moved online. I've been trying to do some reading and writing too, but have been unsuccessful lol. Be sure to leave your answer in the comments below!

XOXO

Ray-Ray-2000