Chapter Six

Kendall parked my car in front of her house and pulled me inside. 

"MOM! THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS HERE!" she yelled. 

"Honey, if Brendon is here I don't need to know. Just take him upstairs like usual"

Kendall dragged me into the kitchen where her mom was baking cookies as well as marinating some chicken wings. I wish my mom would cook like this, well not the chicken but mom never bakes anymore.   

"MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY!" Kendall exclaimed "Look what I found!"

"Oh" her mom said as she looked up from the chicken "You must be Peyton. I'm Kendall's mom but you can call me Tanya"

"Hi" I smiled. 

"Listen Mommy, PeyPey and I have a big huge fancy dinner date with the boys tonight so we're gonna go get all pretty!"

"Don't you touch my make up" Tanya warned "Last time you used all my black and red eyeliner"

"Pinky promise" Kendall said, extending her pinky. 

"When in doubt, pinky out" I joked. 

"Oh good, another Spongebob fanatic" Tanya joked. "Just what we need around here"

"Oh and can PeyPey move in with us for the week?"

"Sure. You girls have fun" Tanya said to us. 

Kendall nearly threw me over her shoulder to go get me dressed for what was apparently a big huge fancy dinner date even though we were probably just going to end up at Olive Garden or some other semi-fancy place. I was instructed to shower while Kendall played fashion designer. I walked out of the bathroom in a towel and found clothes all over her bed. 

"Time to do your make up!" she exclaimed. 

"Kendall what abou--"

She was already dressed and her make up was done too. I'd only been in the shower for maybe ten minutes yet in the time frame she had thrown on a red dress and black boots. Her hair was back in a ponytail and she looked great. 

"SIT" she told me. 

I sat in front of her mirror, still in my towel. She curled my hair and did my make up before going over to the massive supply of clothes. She handed me a dark blue babydoll dress and a pair of heels. I put them on and she handed me a little white sweater too. 

"Perfect" she said "Now let's go pick up the boys. They're both at Brendon's"

"Okay" I said. 

We went to say goodbye to Tanya before I got in the driver's seat of the car and took us back to Brendon's.