Chapter 15 -

When he entered again she was clean, just like he'd ordered. She'd figured it wouldn't hurt to enjoy the shower, so she did. She enjoyed the freshness immensly, only the fact he'd ordered her to do something she already loved made her enjoy it less.

She stood with her back towards him, just under the water, when he opened the door. Hearing his approach she folded her arms in front of her breasts, knowing however that she couldn't stop him from touching her. The sight of his muscles was imprinted in her mind. She sensed him stop behind her and tensed, expecting him to touch her.

His arm came into view as he pulled the rope next to her. At once the warm raining stopped and the sudden cold made her shiver.

"Lift your arms for me." She did hestitantly, not knowing what to expect from the man behind her, but there was nothing to fear. This time. Strong hands wrapped her carefully into a big soft towel that reached to her knees.

She turned around and looked at him, confused. What kept him from using her? He was fully dressed know, like when she met him, although she noticed he was wearing definitely less armour here in his castle.

His hand softly stroked her still visible shouder, and he narrowed his eyes.

"I got to say I like this obedient side of you. Come with me now, or I'll join you after all."

He turned around and marched to the open door, expecting her to follow. She didn't know what was going to happen, but decided standing in a bathroom wouldn't give her any answers. So she followed him, keeping enough distance between them to feel safe.

When she entered the room he was already sitting cross legged on the bed, a lettle heap of clothes in front of him. He motioned for her to come closer.

"I let my servants collect some clothes for you while you showered. There has to be something you'll fit."

Suspiciously looking up to him she came closer and evaluated the clothes. Of course there were only dresses. With a sign she held one up, a plain, lightblue dress that reached to the floor. She assumed it would fit, and would cover her up nicely, so she folded it and pressed it to her chest.

"Good choice, honey." She was sure she saw an amused twinkle in his eyes.

She narrowed her eyes at him, done with his games. "So, are you finally going to explain things?"

"Ah, she talks again, how wonderful. Not yet, love. Please put on the dress. Although I love the view, it is certainly distracting."

She blushed a crimson red. What a nerve this man had! "In here?"

He raised his eyebrow. Of course he wanted her to change here. Powerless anger welled up inside of her once again, when she noticed his impatient gesture and realized he wanted her to change in front of him. Fuming she turned around, deciding to give him nothing to see.

Dropping the towel she put on the dress in record time, giving him the shortest show he could imagine.

Once done, she turned back, glad with the small victory. The satified feeling dissappeared as soon as she saw his eyes linger on her body. His smirk came back full force, and when he complimented her dress choice, she knew something was off about the dress.

She looked around and almost ran to the mirror she saw in the corner of the room. For the first time she noticed the floor was not cold on her naked feet, instead it felt fuzzy and warm. Glancing down she saw the off-white fur beneath her feet was spread over the whole room, the floor was completely covered. This man had to be even richer than she already thought.

Reaching the mirror her thoughts about the floor vanished. Although the dress covered her, as she'd assumed when she took it, it was almost completely transparant. Only two small strips covered her feminine parts.

She stared in horror at the mirror. He was expecting her to wear this?

"Am I..." tears threatened to fall but she blinked rapidly to keep them in. "Do you... am I supposed to wear this? I look like... I look like a..."

She whispered in a small voice, "I look like I'll sell my body."

"And you will. To me. You'll give me your body, heart and soul. I just have to figure out your price."

She was too focussed on her slutty reflection to completely grasp his words.

"But don't worry honey... nobody else will see you wearing such things." He neared her from behind and wrapped his arm around her stomach.

Pulling her against his chest, forcing her to feel the strength of his body, he spoke softly into her ear. "You're mine... only mine."