Chapter 32 - A lesson for who?

Scrambling around on the bed she took the position he wanted. On her knees, her ass invitingly in the air. Memories of his earlier questioning in this position resurfaced, and a blush warmed her cheeks.

Luckily she could hide her red face in the bed this way. Despite all the forced nakedness around him, she still wasn't used to it.

The first smack of his palm against her butt managed to startle her, although she'd anticipated it and she took a sharp breath.

The sound of his hand connecting with her butt seemed to echo through the room the next few minutes, followed by her sharp intakes of breath. It seemed to last forever.

Soon she felt a burning feeling spread before he started to massage the sting away after each hit. It wasn't long before another feeling blossomed in her belly. Fuck. He'd been right, but -  impossible.

Why would her body react to his harsh hands this way? How could she feel pleasure when he slapped her? And worst of all, he knew. While his slaps only landed on her buttcheeks, when he stroked her ass after a slap his big hands reached everywhere. Everywhere. Including her slighly wet neither region. How humiliating.

After a while his touch started to linger, kneading and massaging just a bit longer each time, while the time between each hit grew.

"Ready to apologize, darling?"

"Yes, I'm so sorry!" Anything to keep his hands off her.

"Eager, are we?" A small spank on her left buttcheek followed his words. "Sincerely, sweetheart. Tell me what you did wrong and go from there."

"I misbehaved. I'm sorry... sir"

A stinging spank on her right cheek. "You can do better than that, darling. Although I like you tried to use your first 'sir' to get out of this situation."

"All right! I trew a pillow at you - I attacked you out of anger. It was a complete mistake. I'm sorry..!" She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of using another 'sir'. It didn't help, so why would she degrade herself again?

"Hmm... good enough for now. Wasn't so hard, right?"

"Uhm-mm." She stopped concentrating on his words when his hands continued to explore her backside. First stroking firm, then soft, next following some kind of pattern with a fingertip, then kneading her whole butt in his big hands.

She didn't know how, but after a while she laid flat on the bed, her ass still up, simply enjoying the attention her butt received. As soon as she realized that she was really enjoying this aftercare she tensed up.

He didn't allow her though, straddling her thights he started to massage her full-on, bending over and pressing soft kisses on her shoulder.

"Shht. Don't be afraid of your own feelings." He murmured soothingly.

His comment hit a nerve. He was right - she was afraid of her own feelings! Because with every sweet act during or after a 'punishment' he wanted to fool her mind and body. When he gave her pleasure, her body didn't see him as the bad guy, while she knew he was.

Everyone that held someone captive against their will was. Let alone Ashe, who fucking tortured her. Mostly with pleasure involved, but it was still a form of torture. She couldn't forget that! But his hands on her back right now... this wasn't torture. So she could simply enjoy, right?

*
She slowly relaxed under his hands, letting him knead and stroke her muscles. Ashe smiled, satisfied. She was finally starting to trust... well, maybe not him, but at least the pleasure he could give.

She'd taken his spanking like he thought she would, beautiful. Her sweet gasps and her pink ass made him long for the day she'd finally break and he could slide his aching cock inside her.

But his little warrior had a will of steel. She was extremely careful and had her guard up all the time. Sure, she let him touch her, but only because she'd agreed to his deal. And even then he constantly had to remind her. He'd work on that first. She had to trust him and his touch, not only the pleasure, but also the pain...

He stopped his train of thought together with his ministrations when he noticed her deep, even breaths. Maybe she trusted him more than he'd assumed.

Disrobing, he quietly got into the bed next to Cassandra, covering them both with the blanket. Wrapping his arm around her waist he snuggled close, loving the comfort of this woman in his bed.

She'd only been his a few days and he couldn't imagine life without her as his... uhm, captive? Maybe he was the one that needed to be careful.