Chapter 33 - A dreadful morning

When Cassandra woke up she felt rested and relaxed. Remembering why, a blush colored her cheeks. Deciding she had nothing to be ashamed of, and with a day less on his calendar, she got up. With Ashe nowhere in sight, she gracefully stretched before climbing off the bed, shrugging on the robe that dangled from the bedpost and deciding to use his incredible bathroom. 

"Morning, beautiful."

There he was, showering, naked as the day he was born. Her eyes got big at the sight and she quickly whirled around, intending to leave before this got any more awkward.

"No, stay." She stiffened at his command, her need to leave this room intensifying. "I'd rather not."

"Too bad." The split-splat of his bare feet on the wet floor came closer. Gentle hands untied her robe while she mentally prepared to be naked for him, again. It annoyed her how many times he'd seen her without clothes, but the more it happened, the more she got used to it, although she knew that would be precisely be his aim.

He tossed the robe aside, effectively making it useless by wetting it on the floor, but kept the ribbon to tie her hair up. Once done, he kissed her neck before giving her a wet full body hug.

"Since you're joining, I'll change my plans and share a bath with you. Go ahead and use the toilet first, if you have to."

A fucking bath. While he turned his back to fill the tub, she quickly relieved herself, while her brain relived the first orgasm at his hands in the thing. Definitely not something she wanted to experience again.

Deciding to be bold instead of following his orders meekly like she usually did, she walked to the tub, quickly checked the temperature and jumped in before he was done. Kicking it up a notch, she chose the seat directly opposite his position and rested her arms on the edge of the tub.

When he turned around she noticed his surprise at her position, but when he lifted a questioning eyebrow she just returned the gesture. Clearly, that was the wrong course of action, cause while she stubbornly looked him in the eye as he approached, she didn't miss his rapidly growing excitement down under.

And she realised just how far her little act would steer her in the wrong direction when he gracefully jumped into the big tub, sunk to the bottom so only his eyes stayed above the water and started a little predatory swim towards her. So a moment later her façade fell when instinct kicked in and she hastily tried to exit the little pool. 

Before she was even halfway out however, he grabbed her ankle, effectively pulling her back into the water, against him. He wasted no time in nuzzling her neck, cupping her breasts and pressing his obvious erection against her ass.

"Why so afraid now, little foxy? I liked your fake confidence from a second ago." 

"Stop. You know I didn't want to, I didn't mean to... invite you or something." Shock from the sudden physical closeness caused her to stumble over her words.

"I don't need an invitation."

"I know. You just... take."

"I haven't taken anything from you except your freedom... yet. And I got your explicit permission to touch you, little fox."

"As if I had a real choice... What's more important than freedom?"

"Life?" One of his hands leisurely travelled down, teasing her skin. 

"You mean you'd kill me?" She held her breath when his fingers reached the little bush between her legs.

"Certainly not. Who'd entertain me? I merely answered your question. And besides, I don't only take... I like to give, too." His finger slipped between her folds and cirkled teasingly around her clit. "Actually - I'd love to give you another demonstration right now. Get up here." His hands left her body to pat the edge of the sunken tub.