Chapter no.1

Corinne's POV :-

I'm Corinne Braylon, age twenty four. I'm a young fashion expert from New York City.

I've completed my major in fashion and now I'm living my dream. I've appeared on the cover page of many famous fashion magazines and several commercials on TV.

I say life couldn't be any better anywhere other than New York. I love New York and having to leave it and go elsewhere was like a nightmare for me.

I'm mostly into designing dresses whatever I like. From the most formal to the casual ones.
Handbags, shoes and jewellery you name it.

Even wedding dresses.

But I think I know what I prefer and it's definitely not wedding dresses. Love, dating, romance is cliche. I can't handle cliche.

My best friend is Merleah Robins. She's a year younger than me and she's working as an interior designer for a very well known company world wide.
She's just perfect. I know we've heard no one is perfect but I think of her like that.
She accepted me for the person that I am. No matter how hard the time comes, she's always there for me.

(Merleah on left and Corinne on right side of the picture

(Merleah on left and Corinne on right side of the picture.)

I belong to a very rich family. My dad was a billionaire, my mom was my role model and she'd had the best career as an architect.
You must be wondering why I used the past tense for my parents.

My mom and dad were killed by my step -brother. End of story.

Since then I was on my own, just a devastated eighteen year old and but I had Merleah. We became the best of friends. Her parents treat me like their own daughter and I can't thank them enough.

As a consequence of my parents' death, I turned into a rude and self centered girl. At least that's what they call me.

My beauty and my money are the two things every girl envies.

Wearing designer clothes and having nothing but the best. Despite of shutting my emotions and my heart in a wall, Merleah and her parents found a way into my life and I'm glad they did.

Moving to Paris was like turning myself upside down. It took me a lot while to compose myself and face what was next to come. It was even harder with the knowledge that I had no choice of going back but Merleah was there for me even then.

I had many many more challenges to face. Getting settled down in a new place, getting a new job and moving on from the past.

But the fact was. ....that I really had to move on and that is what I did.

..........

Thanks for reading guys. I hope you like it. Next chapter is for Cameron's POV.
Don't forget to read, vote and comment.

*****