Chapter no.29

Warning:-
This chapter comes in the "mature" category. It contains extreme sexual content so read at your own risk.
If you decide not to read it then don't worry, it won't effect the story and you won't miss anything important.
For those of you who are going to read it.

Enjoy.

*******

He peeled the dress off of her leaving her only in  lingerie. His eyes wandered from her head to toe and suddenly she was shy. How did she look like? Was he regretting his decision? Corinne couldn't help but feel insecure.

Insecurity.

Something she had never felt before.

His hands trapped her in a muscular cage and he pulled her closer still if that was even possible. Not a kiss nothing. Just his embrace was enough to let her know that he was here for her no matter what she had to face in future.

Corinne sealed her lips with his and licked his bottom lip. Her hands roamed to the front of his suit jacket yanking it off of his broad shoulders and explored his planes .There was no denying the hunger and lust she felt for him and there was no turning back.

Next was his shirt and she tried not to tear it off in impatience, she knew she would otherwise see his shirt in shreds later.
"Corinne!" His voice held concern as her hands rested on his now naked bulging  chest, devoid of the silkiness of the fabric.

She avoided eye contact.
Her hands were shaking.

Was she pushing him into this? Did he really want this?
"What's wrong?" His hand cupped her cheek.

"Do you want this?" She asked trying not to sound unsure herself.
When he didn't answer, she had to look up and meet his grey stormy gaze.

He caressed his finger tips on the hickey he had given her on the shoulder earlier tonight. This simple touch sent her shivering and a low moan escaped her lips.

And in the next moment, she was pinned to the mattress with him on top.
"Do I really have to answer that?" He bent down to her eye-level capturing her lips again.

His tongue gained entrance into her mouth and explored every corner. The connection between their mouths was igniting fire throughout her body. She was in need. Desperate need for him to have her. She wanted to be devoured. The way he liked it.

She grabbed onto his shoulders and deepened the kiss not caring if air was needed to breath before she died of suffocation.

He pulled away after she actually started turning blue from lack of air.
"You need to calm down. I'm not going anywhere."

He kissed her forehead.
"Breath....." his whispering voice was the only thing she could hear. It was unbelieveable for her that they had made it this far.

"I’m sorry, sweetheart." he crooned. He moved his hand to her face and began stroking her gently.
It wasn’t completely comfortable, the sensation of having him so near, the emotions she saw on his face, in his eyes, distracted her from the twinges inside…it was almost too much.

She had always pushed everyone away but he was so different. He was the change she had felt in her life. He was her light. Her hope.
And she wanted more. More of him. More of this and them. Together.

He stripped her down to nothing. At another time, she would have been vulnerable but now with him, she was strong. Strong and confidant. She was Corinne Braylon again.
"Are you on pills?" She hadn't expected him to ask that so she let out a laugh at his question.