Chapter no.4

Corinne's POV:-

"Leah!!! Please. .....I'm going for a job interview not a date for heavens sake!" I groan as Merleah makes my hair in lose curls letting them fall over my back.

Don't get me wrong. I love my hair but I don't let them lose when I go for work.

Merleah says it's a big company where I'm going for an interview so the CEO might be hot and sexy. I wrinkle my eyebrows. She's incredulous. That's Merleah Robins for you.

She makes me wear a tight blue dress that hugs my body perfectly and emphasizes my curves. I'm a fashion expert and I love these kind of dresses but I prefer to wear them only on fancy occasions.

I am curious though. To know who my boss would be if I get this job. I have done some research on the company.
The owner and CEO is someone named Cameron Kalebs. He owns many K. Knight Clubs all around Europe. Many fashion houses and a trail of Chinese resturants. I'm surprised to hear this. Because I always go to this night club and it's my favorite place for a party.

He also owns hundreds of other small firms and fashion houses. Sounds like a great wealthy man. I bet he's grumpy too.

I don't want to google what he looks like. I like a surprise element in everything.

Even if he's young and hot like Merleah hopes , I don't care because all that matters is that I get the job and do my work.
I'm an independent and confident woman and I can handle a hot playboy on my own.

............

"I can't handle a hot playboy on my own. ......"I groan in my thoughts.

I'm sitting in the waiting area right opposite to the receptionist's desk in a fifteen floors high skyscraper of the Kalebs Fashion Inc.
The office building is entirely a manifest of simplicity and class. I love the colors that have been put together in a perfect pattern.

I'm waiting for my turn for the interview. There are some more woman mostly my age sitting with me, their faces caked with makeup. They look lovely if you are a playboy who has women for him everywhere he goes but I feel sick when I look at them.

I look up at the clock and it's been half an hour since I've been waiting for my turn. I see the blonde receptionist reading a magazine and my eyes flicker to the cover page. It's a picture of a man, he has the most handsome face I've ever seen in my entire life.

Just then my name is called and I get up from my seat and tear my gaze from the cover.

I come to her desk and the girl smiles at me.
"You must be Corinne Braylon. Come on he's waiting. "She says nodding towards a set of double glass doors. I try to look past them before I go in but they're opaque.

I turn the door handle nervously and take a step further pushing the door open making sure to knock twice.
"Come in." An authoritive voice says.

I take a deep breath trying to gain some courage.

"It's just an interview.....you've done this before......" I think over and over again.

Cameron's POV:-

I am bored as hell. A day off always makes me lazy.
Today I'm taking interviews for the job of my PA and I want them to be devoted to the job but every girl that comes seems to be interested in me and not the job.

I'm used to it but I want someone who takes the job seriously.

I press the intercom button and drawl in an irritated voice to send the next one in.