Chapter no.19

The sound of a very big crowd cheering filled the night air of Paris.

Paris. A place where people dream everyday and make them come true.

The young auburn beauty walked out from the backstage and onto the ramp. She could see all those people admiring her, could hear the loud cheers and could see how she had captured the attention of every person in every direction her eyes could see. This was what she'd become. The girl who could make a difference in millions.

Confidence, attitude, fame this was what made her what she was. She'd left her past because she was no longer that weak ,heart broken teenage girl anymore.

She smiled at the crowd that knew her as the Fashion Diva. Corinne Braylon, who had made her identity out of the ruins of the past and now here she was.

Famous and successful.
Loud and clear to all who had ever doubted her.

Corinne walked on the ramp remembering the very first time she'd been here. And she'd come so far in a matter of mere three years.

She stood with her arms akimbo when her gaze locked with Cameron's who sat in the front row and she got entranced in his grey smouldering eyes.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Please put your hands together for the owner and Chief executive officer of Kalebs Fashion Inc, Mr Cameron Kalebs and senior Fashion Expert , Corinne Braylon."

•••••••••••

Corinne's POV:-

I would tell him tonight. I finally realised what I felt for him. After all I had been through, I hadn't known that I was still capable of falling in love again. I knew this could change my life. Either in a good or a bad way. But for once I didn't care. All I wanted was him. I didn't care if he really felt the same way or not. This could end up as my downfall again but I wanted to take that chance with him.

He was my confidence, he was my pride. Because he made me feel beautiful.

After the show came to an end, I bid Merleah goodbye because she was spending the night with Dylan.

Cameron walked towards me greeting the last of the guests who had now left.
He opened his car door for me.
"I have my car-"
"I really don't like to hear no from you." He husked and I quickly sat down without a word.

He slammed his foot onto the accelerator and the car sped through the empty streets.

What's up with him?
I dared a glance at him biting my lip.

Suddenly the car came to an abrupt stop and the tyres screeched in protest.
And then he crashed his lips to mine. He grabbed my face in his palms fixing it in place while he explored my mouth.

His hand slithered down my side and grabbed my thigh roughly and squeezed it. I gasped and he plunged his tongue into my mouth while he lifted me placing me in his lap.

"You're too hard to resist mi amoré." He groaned into my ear.
"What are you doing to me?"

His voice was enough to make shivers travel down my spine.

My hands were in his smooth silky locks.

I suddenly began to laugh.
He moved his lips away from my neck.
"What's so funny?" He said pushing a stray strand of hair out of my face.
"We're are in your car Cameron." I said and he groaned and I laughed.
I climbed out of his lap and onto the passenger seat and buckled up the seatbelt.