The beginning

Hermione stared at the book she was reading. Forbidden Potions And Charms. That was maybe the first time that she didn't want to read. She sighted.She had a bad feeling for today. Something bad was going to happen.
The library door opened. Hermione didn't care...She looked at the clock. 23.58... She picked her book and walked to the door. A voice behind her said.
"Won't say hello to your best friend?"
Hermione turned slowly and came face to face with...
"Harry!!! I'm so happy to see you! When did you came? How are you?"
...asked Hermione while hugging him tightly...
Just then the door opened again and Malfoy with some other Slytherins entered. Malfoy stared at them and smirked.
"Well, well, well. Look what do we have here. Harry Potter and Hermione Granger. The "boy who lived" with a mudblood. Not a good idea hugging here. You might be expelled mudblood. I hope so actually."
Hermione gritted her teeth. "Why don't you go and tell your parents what you saw? I think they would love their son for company. "
Malfoy shivered in the thought of his parents in Azkaban, but he didn't show it. "Shove off, you fithy lit..." he started. "...little mudblood...yeah we already knew that...don't you have anything else to say?..." Hermione continued. "And by the way, the blood prejudice is over now, you know... So I'm the one to ask you to leave... We don't want ferrets in the library."
Malfoy turned his back and walked away followed by the other Slytherins.
Harry saw tears running from Hermione's eyes and sighed. "Mione, it's alright. Please don't cry..." Hermione sniffed. "Harry, I have to tell you something, but you have to promise me that you won't freak out. Ok?" Harry nodded. Hermione took a deep breath and said "I am not Hermione Granger. I was adopted by the Grangers when I was born."
Harry interrupted, "But if the Grangers are not your parents then who...?"
Hermione turned away her head to hide the tears. "I know that you are going to hate me, but I think you should know. This is a glamour" she said pointing at her body and face. She continued "The glamour is going to be lifted when I turn 19, which means on the next few days I'll be changing. My real name is Hermione Riddle. My father is Tom Riddle and my mother is Emily Blunter. I am crying because I was tormented by almost everyone for something that wasn't true." she wishpered.
Harry hugged her and said "You are the Brightest Witch Of Your Age. I don't think that your family will change you. And of course I don't hate you. You saved my life and Ron's countless times. You are part of the Golden Trio. Nobody will hate you. You are a heroine not a criminal. Plus, it doesn't matter that you are not a muggle-born. Okay?"
Hermione laughed "Ok Harry. Thank you. Now let's go. McGonagal wanted to see me, and it's getting late." she said and walked out of the library.
Little they knew that Malfoy was hidden in the shadows and had listened everything.

Vote. Comment. Share.