The day after

Hermione's POV

I woke up freezing, so I stiffened my hold at my pillow.

"For God's shake Riddle, I'm not your precious pillow. Stop holding me!" A very familiar voice told me.

My eyes shot open and I jumped up, knocking Malfoy out of the couch. Yep. Malfoy was holding me. And I'm afraid that he was holding me the whole night.
The next thing I realized was that I was on my underwear and he was shirtless.

"Why the bloody hell am I on my underwear and you as shirtless?!"

Malfoy smirked.

"Calm down Riddle. Nothing happened. You fell asleep after five bottles of firewhiskey on my lap and wouldn't let go of me. No need to murder me or anyone with these powers of yours."

Only then I realised that my hair were a deep red, my eyes red like fire, the candles were dangerously shining, on my left hand I had a ball made from water, on my left hand a ball made of fire, a strong wind was coming from my head and the earth under me was cracking.

I turned around only to see that on my back I had two enormous black Veela wings.

And then everything went black and I collapsed.

Draco's POV

When I saw her collapsing I ran forward and caught her, only a few inches away the edge of the table.
Her wings faded slowly and everything went back to normal.

"Guys! I need help! Harry, Ginny, Ron!" I yelled.

They came immediately, rubbing their faces and scratching their heads. Ginny yawned.
"What's going on Draco? Why did you have to wake us up? And who is- Oh my god that's Mione!
What in bloody he'll did you do?" She growled taking her of me.
"I didn't do anything I swear. She was shouting at me, I told her to calm down because she...well she couldn't control her power and she was ready to kill me, and then she looked around in shock and just collapsed."
Harry and Ron were awake by now, as everyone else. Slowly the others woke up and they started to shout about what should we do with her.
"Hey! Think like Hermione. What would she do? She would go to the hospital wing right?" many nodded at this so we levitate her and placed her on a bed.
Ginny went to call Madam Pomfrey and Harry conjured chairs for everyone, so that we could stay there.
An hour later and Madam Pomfrey came out of the curtains that surrounded Hermione's bed.
"Well?"
"What happened?"
"Is she going to be alright?"
"Can we see her?"
"Is she awake?"
"What took you so long?"
"Is she alive?"

That last question made us turn at Pansy.

"What? We don't even know that for sure, am I right?"
Madam Pomfrey sighted at the sight of us. We were all standing still, letting Pansy's words sink.
"I think you should all go down take something to eat and call Headmistress McGonagal. I need to explain when you come back with her."
So we all nodded in agreement and left the hospital wing.