Over the months

Draco's POV

It had been four months since we heard anything about Hermione.
Everyday I visited her and every night I prayed for her to wake up.
Her condition worsened day by day. Her hair were now white and her skin paler than ever. Her cheeks had lost their colour and her lips were as pale as her skin. Her metamorphmagus powers made her look white as snow.
I missed her very much. Even though she had just accepted me as a friend, she was still my mate and that was enough for me to think that she meant everything to me.
The others came to see her with me too. The girls couldn't stop crying every time they saw her and the guys were turning away their heads as if not to see them crying.
I had promised her, even though she couldn't listen, that I would give her the snitch so I went at a jewellery shop and ordered them a locket with the snitch, that when she opened it it would say "Always".
Luna was often with me. She was the only one that could calm me. She was also the one that gave me the idea of the "Do it like Granger".
We had agreed that I would try to be a know-it-all, like her and it worked. The professors were very happy to see a copy of "our dearest miss Granger" and all of us felt like Hermione was with us.
So that's how those four bloody months passed.
December was over and the Christmas holidays ended tommorow. None of us had gone home. The home came to us.
All the Weasley clan, the Zabinis, Greengrasses, Parkinsons, Patils, Longbottoms, Lovegoods, Notts and my mother had learned what happened to Hermione and they came to see her.
My mother cried and told her that "Lucius couldn't make it, but he said that you will make it through, because you're a strong girl" and then sobbed again.
It was a surprise that my family acted friendly towards her, but I suppose that now that she had the purest blood of all they thought that they should show some respect.
I had written a song for her and I decided that I would sing it to her on New Years Eve.

-----------------Time--skip-------------------

I was really nervous. I ate my lunch quickly and ran off to the hospital wing.
I stood in front of the door and took a deep breath.
Here goes nothing Draco.