No glamour

Hermione's POV

I woke up at ten o'clock and walked to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready.
After the shower, I dried my hair and looked at the mirror. I screamed. My hair were no longer bushy and brown, they were black almost blue and curly. My eyes no longer a chocolate brown, but silver with a light purple near the center. My height has also changed and now I was an amazing 5' 7"!! I was thinner and my breasts were a little bigger too. My face was the same except from my lips that were now pink and full. As I examined my body more closely and I realised that I had a tattoo on my belly that was a snake up on a moon.
While I was examining the tattoo, Malfoy came in exploding the door.
"Mudblood what on earth do you think you are-. Hold on you are not Granger." He said as I turned around to face the intruder.
"Very well spotted Malfoy." I mocked him smirking.
Malfoy was just staring at me upside down with his mouth in mid-sentence.
I realised that I was only in shorts and a sport bra. Malfoy was now blinking so I moved my hands in front of his face and shouted. "GET THE HELL OUT OF THE BATHROOM NOW!!!!"
I could tell he was scared so he nodded and left the bathroom. I finished drying and went to my bedroom to change.
Fortunately it was Saturday and we didn't have to wear uniform. So I picked my favourite jean dress, a jacket and my white Converse All Star.
My stomach growled and I left for breakfast.

Hey guys... so. Pic of Hermione's outfit. Vote . Comment. Share.