The Party

Hermione's POV

We had been searching for three hours and we ended up on a black and white mini skirt, a black crop top and black high heels.
We headed back at my dorm and started getting ready.

Draco's POV

So...yeah. After the incident at potions I walked at my room and stayed there till it was lunch time.
At lunch I saw Riddle controlling the elements and I was stunned. Her hair changed colour all the time. I mean. How many powers does this girl has?
Anyway. Potter came to me and invited me at the party in MY common room. Though it's mine and Riddle's room. I would be there anyway.
So after a lot of reading over Veelas for the rest of the day, I went back at the common room for the party.
Snape at his portrait was looking at me furious.
"That Luna Lovegood tried to put make up on my portrait. And the Greengrasses almost let her do it! At least you are here. Come in."
I chuckled thinking of Snape with make up and entered.
As soon as we were all there, we started playing Truth or Dare.
Riddle put a powerful truth charm in the bottle and the game began.
First it was Weaslette.

"Gin, truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"I dare you to kiss the guy you love for five minutes"
Much to everyone's surprise she kissed Blaise for five minutes and didn't stop till we pulled them apart.
Next it was Riddle.
"Dare"
"I dare you to sit on Draco's lap for two rounds!" Blaise smirked at her.
She blushed but sat on my lap. My Veela was shouting at me to undress her and... well take her immediately, but I tried hard not to do so.
After her was Potter.
"Truth"
"Confess to someone your love about her."
Potter turned at Astoria and did his truth.
After loads of rounds, Astoria had a hickey, Pansy was wearing a swimsuit, Looney was drunk, Neville was turned into a cat, Blaise had make up, Daphne was covered with mud, Potter was being chased by a patronus, Weasley was confessing his love to a chair, Weaslette had green hair and a blue nose, Theo had turned Snape's robes into pink, Parvati was petrified, Finnegan had a jelly-legs jinx on him, Riddle was wearing only her underwear and was still on my lap and I was shirtless with her back touching slightly my abs.
I looked around and almost everyone was sleeping. We were all drunk but Riddle had drunk five bottles of firewhiskey.
And now she was almost naked, sleeping in my arms.
My Veela was having a hard time breathing, so I tried to take her to her room. But she grabbed me tightly and hid her head on me.
The only thing I could do was just make myself comfortable and fell asleep with her in my arms.