Moving on

Blaise's POV

I couldn't stand him anymore. Draco was different since Hermione went at the hospital wing.
Ginny was Hermione's best friend and she was happier than ever most of the day, because she said that Hermione would want us to move on and focus on our studies. She was sure that she would wake up eventually. We all agreed at that and tried to continue our lifes.
Though there were times that we broke down, we tried to fulfil Hermione's presence in class by reading and studying more than we had ever studied in our whole life.
Draco was devastated. He ate only what he needed to live and he slept only for a little while. He was like that until some weeks later when Slytherin played against Ravenclaw a hard game of Quidditch.

Harry's POV

Draco was, for the first time in weeks, full of energy and he was so determined that you could see that on his face.
The game started and Draco roamed the pitch with his eyes.
The other seeker was doing the same when suddenly, Draco flew like a bolt and started chasing the snitch. I looked more closely and I saw that there was no snitch!
He was distracting his opponent, like Victor Krum had done on the Quidditch World Cup.
While the other seeker was behind him I saw the snitch heading out of the pitch.
Draco caught sight of it too and flying faster than ever he caugh the snitch just before a window.
He looked at the window and his smile faded. I zoomed at the window and saw Hermione lying there. Helpless. Madam Pomfrey was talking to three healers and they looked sceptical. Then they left and Draco flew to his team that was waiting for him to celebrate.
I quickly went down to congratulate him with the others and then we headed to the Great Hall for lunch.

Ginny's POV

I wished Hermione was here with me an the other girls. But I knew she would want me to study more so I decided to be like Hermione until she came back.
Because she had to come back. She was Hermione Riddle after all. A fighter. She would not give up without fighting.
A few days after the Quidditch game, Draco was every time he could, beside Hermione, holding her hand and crying silently.
Hermione was in a comma and nothing had changed.
The only thing we could do was wait.... and study. I had started to think that being like Hermione was a bad idea.
I couldn't sleep so I went to see Hermione. When I reached the hospital wing I heard madam Pomfrey crying and the silent sobs of McGonagal as she tried to hush her.
So being the Ginny everyone knows I tried to hear what they were saying.