The truth

Hermione's POV

   I walked in the Great Hall and everyone turned to look at me.
     I sat down in the Gryffindor table. The whole school was staring at me. Ginny was sitting across me with Harry beside her, and Ron was sitting next to me with Parvati on his lap. I looked around. Everyone was still looking at me. I started getting annoyed. After half an hour nobody has spoken to me and I was feeling that all of them were still staring. I slammed my hand on the table making my friends flinch.   "Honestly don't you have anything else to do? Have your parents ever told you that starting is not polite? If I catch anyone staring at me or at my friends I will take 20 points from their house!"   And with that everyone left. I smirked. Harry, Ginny, Ronald, Parvati, Luna and Neville and well the whole Gryffindor looked at me with worried faces. Harry leant and whispered   "I thought it would be better if I told them, as they know you, and we will support you. They know that you had a glamour. Yesterday, professor McGonagal came in the common room and explained the whole thing to us. That's why we are not surprised."
  I smiled. I looked at the Slytherin table and locked eyes with Malfoy. He was just staring at me. I took a deep breath and stood up. McGonagal smiled at me and nodded. "Okay. Listen here everyone! First of all, I am Hermione Granger. My real name is Hermione Aurora Riddle and I am the daughter of Voldemort and Emily Blunt. I'm sorry, but as you all know I fought against Voldemort so ther is no reason of being afraid of me. Secondly..." there was a pause, as I turned to look at Slytherin. "...20 points from Slytherin, for being impolite and keeping staring at me, Malfoy!!!".  The hall roared with laughter and Malfoy was blushing hard. I smirked at him and he just buried his head into his arms.
   When I sat again the table was grinning widely and started applauded.
   The applause stopped immediately as Malfoy had pointed his wand at my head. I smirked and "Do you really thought that I would be defenceless?" And with that he was flying and fell on the floor. He got up and yelled "Serpensortia!". I heard Harry gasping as I turned to talk to the snake.  (The italics are in parseltongue)
  "I am the mistress of the snakes. I am the heiress of Slytherin. You will stay with me and I will protect you!!" 
The snake only nodded while I stretched my hand and the snake came to me and became a golden bracelet. And with that I turned and left the Great Hall where everyone was watching me carefully.