Well...

No POV

Hermione opened her purple and golden eyes and was greeted with grey cloudy ones.

She looked around and saw that she was alright and she was flying again.

"Hey there!" a familiar voice startled her.

"Draco? I thought I told Harry to take you inside!"

"He did take me inside. But as soon as they healed me, I went out there to help you. And I saw you falling so..." he trailed.

"Oh! Well then...thank you for catching me!"

He blushed.

"Draco, I have a serious question."

"What is it Mione?"

"What are we?"

"Humans."

"No Draco. What are we?" She pointed between them.

"Wizards."

"Ugh! I mean you and me."

"Veelas."

He knew exactly what she meant. And she knew that he knew.

Draco took a deep breath.

"What else do you want to be?"

"Oh no mister! The question is what else do YOU want to be. You don't answer my question with another question! Now answer me truthfully."

She said poking his chest.

Draco stared at her, chuckled and leaned on broom.

"Well... change of plans then. I'm not bringing you back at the castle. Hold on tight. Let's go answer your question."

Hermione huffed but wrapped her arms around Draco's waist. She placed her head on the crook of his neck and whispered.

"Fine."

They flew towards the Shrieking Shack.

When Hermione realised where they were going she was shocked.

"Draco I can't go in there. There are too many memories! Lupin and Sirius and-."

"Hermione calm down. We're not going in there."

Saying that he landed and took her hand.

Hermione's POV

He pulled me behind the Shack. There were some bushes there which he pushed away.

I stood there gaping at the sight in front of me.

A small lake was in the middle, while around the lake were all the students from my year, pointing their wands at the centre.

Draco walked and told me to sit in the middle of the lake.

I froze the middle and conjured an armchair to sit.

Then my classmates lit up heir wands and made thousands of stars appear.

Draco smirked at me and moved his wand.

Slowly, the stars formed letters.

And words.

And a sentence.

"HERMIONE AURORA RIDDLE, WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?"

I had tears in my eyes. Nobody had ever done something like that for me. I started crying.

Draco rushed to me and hugged me tight.

"Mione what's wrong? Did I say something wrong? Why are you crying? If you don't want to it's okay."

I pulled him closer.

"Yes"

I managed to say.

"Yes for what?"

He started panicking. I read his mind.

She doesn't want to. That's the YES for. Is she going to punch me, slap me or hit me now? It still hurts from my third year.

I laughed.

"Draco I'm not going to punch you or anything. And I'm pretty sure it doesn't hurt and you just act like it. My answer is: yes I will be your girlfriend. I cried because it's the first time someone does something like that for me."

"Really?"

"Really!"

"I love you!"

"I-"

He kissed me, not letting me finish the sentence.

And of course, I kissed him back.

He pulled away and looked at me.

"I love you princess!"

"I love you too, my amazing, bouncing, ferret!"

The others laughed and I swear I heard Harry and Ginny yelling "Go Hermione!"

I looked at Draco again.

"Draco, tommorow is the ball. Are you ready?"

"I'm always ready, when it comes to formal balls. I used to get dressed in dress robes almost everyday, when I was little, because mother wouldn't let me play in my room if I hadn't danced with at least two ladies."

He smiled at the fond memory and I chuckled, imagining little Draco, dancing.

A patronus appeared out of thin air. And McGonagal's voice boomed.

"Its curfew, so I suggest you all go to your dorms, before I deduct points from your houses....Draco and Hermione dear, Congratulations!"

Laughing we returned to the castle.

Tommorow was the ball. We had to get our beauty sleep.

Draco and I were so tired that we fell asleep on the couch.

He is cute when he is sleeping.