Returning

A/N: the story will be in present form.

Draco's POV

She is alive! She is alive! I can't believe in my eyes! She is right there standing in front of me!

Not thinking straight, I put my hand behind her neck and press my lips against hers.
She responds immediately and our we continue kissing while everyone else is watching us.
We pull away and stare at each other's eyes.
I lean in for another kiss but our friends come pushing the others aside and attack Hermione with hugs.
"Guys... breathing... difficult..."
Hermione manages to say.
They all let her go and she takes deep breaths trying to steady her breathing.
McGonagal coughs and Hermione turns to see her staring at her with love.
She runs at her and engulfs her into a tight embrace! After a while they start crying and McGonagal seems happier than ever. We have never seen her that happy even when her house wins the cup!
They pull away and all the students that have their wands raised, change the spell and light the sky with fireworks!
Laughing we all go inside and sit with our houses in the Great Hall.
McGonagal stands at the podium so we all turn to hear what she wants to say.
"I would like to welcome back miss Hermione Riddle, part of The Golden Trio, Gryffindor and The Brightest Witch of Her Age.
As you all know, miss Riddle was in the hospital and she nearly died and that's why we are having a ball on Saturday. You all have Friday free to prepare yourselves for the ball.
Now, enjoy the dinner."

    I glance at the Gryffindor table and see McGonagal talking to Hermione. She nods and Ginny and her stand up and come to our table.
      "Draco, can you follow us outside? It's important"
     So I nod and stand up too.

Hermione's POV

   McGonagal comes over our table and taps me on the shoulder.
    "My dear, I think it's time to see the rest of your mother's things. Take your friends with you if you want and Harry to see his parents."
     So I take Gin and we tell Draco to come with is too. Harry and Ron are already outside and the Slytherins are following us.
     Nobody says anything till we are standing in front of the empty portrait.
      The looks on their faces are priceless so I decide to read their minds.
    Blaise, Astoria, Pansy, Theo, Seamus, Daphne and Neville are thinking the same thing:
     What the f**k are we doing in front of an empty portrait?

    Parvati has a worried expression:
  Is she feeling okay?

Harry and Ginny are smiling:
  Time to enter Snapey's secret place and meet my parents!
     I'm going to meet my future parents in law!
    I chuckle at that.

And Ron. Well he is thinking something else:
    Hope there is food in there. I'm hungry.

    And this makes me start laughing as I hear Parvti thinking.
   No she is not feeling okay.

I manage to collect myself and I clear my throat.
    I whisper "always" and Harry's parents appear smiling to us.
    "I'm really happy you are fine dear." 
   Lilly tells me while turning to Gin and Harry that are holding hands.
    "I don't know how to thank you for always being there for Harry. Harry, take good care of her."
    They nod at her and James smiles to the others while I whisper to Lilly "Marauders".
     With one last smile they let us in and we enter.

A/N:  I'm really sorry I hadn't updated for a while but I promise I'll update more frequently.
    For those who are a bit confused, this happens now while the previous chapters are in the past so..yeah....
     Anyways do you want me to write a chapter were Draco and Hermione mate or not. It will be something romantic and sweet but with passion as they are Veelas.
    Comment yes or no please.