the potion wasn't a good idea

Hermione's POV

Urgh I don't believe him! How dare he kiss me back!? Nevermind I want to see who will he fell in love with. Hehehe.
He blinked and looked at Milicent Bulstrode.
Oh no! Not her!! Please not her!
He turned to look at every girl in the classroom. He was doing like he was searching for someone. I tried to read his mind. Where is she? Where is she? that was the only thought that was in his mind. He then turned at me and stared at me for a while. I gulped. Then he turned to Romilda Vane and collided his lips with hers. He grabbed her and put her legs around his waist. I clenched my teeth. Romilda was now running a hand through his hair. My knuckles were almost white. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Slughorn. I was about to ask him to stop it when I heard a moan. I turned again to see Malfoy unbuttoning Vane's shirt, while whispering "I love you". Slughorn gave me the antidote and I managed to pull away Malfoy from Vane he groaned as I gave him the phial. "What is that?" "Contracception potion" I lied. Luckily he drank it and blinked.
I didn't realise that I was breathing hard. I felt my eyes burning.
Malfoy glared at Vane and yelled "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?"
Vane looked at him and yelled back "YOU WERE THE ONE THAT DID THAT!"
Malfoy pulled out his wand but I was faster.
"Expelliarmus!" I shouted at him his wand went flying in my hand. Then I pointed my wand at Vane
"Petrificus Totallus!" She fell on the floor as I was pointing my wand at Malfoy again
"Silencio!" He pouted and sat down. I sat down beside him after I levitated Vane back into her seat.
Then Slughorn gave me a nod and started applauding.
"Excellent potions mister Malfoy and miss Riddle. 30 points to each of you for brewing the most difficult potion perfectly! Congratulations! Class dismissed."
We smiled and left the classroom. I had a free period so I ran to the library. Before I could enter a hand grabbed my and carried me to the Gryffindor common room. When we reached the dormitory the redheaded witch named Ginny crawled onto her bed and patted the place beside her. When I climbed we did a muffliato charm and Ginny turned to look at me.
"Sooooo...time for a girl talk"