This cannot be good

Malfoy's POV

We ate quickly our food and notified McGonagal about the situation.
She stood up, her face paler than ever and her eyes wide in shock. Then she ran to the hospital wing.
We followed her and soon we were standing in front of an awful sight.
Hermione's body laid there, full of bruises and wounds. The wings had appeared again. Her breath was unsteady and we barely saw a small movement at her chest that was telling us she is still alive. The worst thing of all was that madam Pomfrey was beside her, crying silently, without doing anything to wake her up.
McGonagal coughed
"Poppy, what is happening at her?"
"Minerva it's her powers. Her birthday was a few days ago and her body begins to react over those changes a-and it seems it's too much for her to handle... I'm not sure if she can make it. And when everything couldn't go better, she is a Veela and these wings are wasting much of her energy."
She broke into sobs again as we all surrounded her bed and stared at her.
The only thing I could think about was what Pomfrey said a few minutes ago.
She is a Veela. How can she be a Veela? Who is her mate? How can I mate with her if her mate is someone else?
I felt someone patting my back and I looked up to see Blaise. He was the only one that knew my powers.
"It's going to be fine mate. I am sure about it."

I nodded and looked at her again. Her body started to move and we all stared at her wide eyed. She stirred and started growling in a voice that was definitely not hers.
"Mate! Where is my mate? I demand my mate!"
I felt a pang on my chest and saw that my wings had grown too.
My feet weakened, I heard someone scream my name and everything went black as soon as I hit the ground.