Girls talk and Veela power

Hermione's POV

   Ginny took a deep breath and started.
"I found out who your mate is."
"What? Who?" I asked confused.
Ginny giggled.
"Malfoy!" She blurted.
"No! I mean why are you so sure about it?"
  "When Malfoy started kissing Vane you looked like you were ready to kill. Your eyes turned glowing red and your knuckles were white. Then you started breathing heavily and your hair colour changed to a deep red, like flames. When Slughorn put his hand on your shoulder, you calmed down because you were distracted. And when you petrified Vane it was obvious that you would kill her if you had the chance. A Veela cannot stand seeing her mate with another woman, and your eyes were like flames because of your fury. In case you didn't notice the candles were off when you were furious. I had time to do a little research and I am 100% sure that Malfoy is your mate!!!.....Oh! And I think I found out one of your moon powers. You are a metamorphagus. Your appearance changes when you feel something."
  I was sitting there just staring at her. After about 4 minutes I spoke
"I- I guess you are right. But how on earth am I supposed to mate with him, when he loathed me for years and we just called a truce?" 
  Ginny thought about it for a while. Her lips pursued into a thin line. After a while she finally came up with something.
"You should tell him. After all you have six months till your birthday so you don't have to be so nervous."
   I didn't say anything for a while. I just stood there staring at the space. A lot of thinking later, I only nodded and smiled at Ginny. She smiled back and clapped her hands.
   "Now. About the party. We can tell to Malfoy that he can come too. It's his common room as well. Astoria will come and Pansy too. So I guess that Malfoy will tell to Zabini. So we will be:  Astoria, Harry, Pansy, Ron, Zabini, me, Malfoy and you. Oh! Luna and Neville too. And Nott, and Daphne. That makes us twelve persons. Is your common room ready? Do you have the drinks? Do you need help? Do-"
    I held a hand up.
"Yeah everything is fine. Now let's go eat something cause I'm starving"
   Ginny took my hand and we went to eat.
   We hadn't left the portrait when Ginny stopped and I nearly bumped into her. She turned to me and shouted
  "Hermione Aurora Riddle, you don't really believe that I will allow you to go war with these clothes. You have been wearing them since yesterday!"
   I looked at my clothes and realised that she was right. So I grabbed her and went to my dorm to change.